Wording Help

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by MrsBoucher2B2012, Jul 6, 2011.

1. MrsBoucher2B2012

MrsBoucher2B2012

it would be so much easier if people were telepathic or had no social lives or wishes to go away during summer, i would not have to do these save the dates.

I need some help, with the save the date before any of you start to google therapists near nanty, we are having bookmarks as our STD's because we both love books and we want the wording to mention the fact they are bookmarks but our daughter is going to be the host of our wedding to save any bickering between parents (mostly my mother) so it will have my mummy and daddy (with our names in brackets) are getting married etc etc.

Any ideas on how i should words these things please ladies and gents.

There will be a prize for the winning suggestion.[​IMG]

MrsBoucher2B2012, Jul 6, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsBoucher2B2012

Helen

How about something simple like '(Book)Mark the day that my mummy and daddy are getting married as they would love you to be there. Date. Invitation to follow.

Helen, Jul 6, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsBoucher2B2012

iPrincess26

Love Helen's suggestion and good thinking about having the little monster host to save on arguments! Must confess I had a little chuckle at the abbreviation of save the dates (STD's) juvenile I know but I can't help it, I may be 28 but my mind is often in the gutter! :)

iPrincess26, Jul 7, 2011
    SeptemberBride likes this.
  4. MrsBoucher2B2012

SeptemberBride

Thats a brilliant idea!! How about something like 'Keep this bookmark in your diary for my mummy and daddys wedding on ....................'

x

SeptemberBride, Jul 7, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question