Wonderful wedding shop called Miasposa in Nottingham

Discussion in 'Wedding Fashion' started by Kayleigh, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Kayleigh

Kayleigh

The staff in this store are amazing! Every single one of them!

I have dealt with each one of them and they have all remembered myself and my wedding party And have welcomed us with a smile.

Whilst having my dress was slightly altered on the length my mum found a dress she liked but thought it was too bridesmaidy, whilst we were there one of the ladies virtually made her a new dress from the one she had picked up, she loved! Nothing has been too much hassle.

My bridesmaids tried on several dresses and although we didn't actually get them from miasposa we are still having the alterations done there because their service is priceless.

We have also got all of our suits from them. My little boys suit was free an extra added bonus! Plus came my sense of ease when they met my little boy who is 6 and suffers with severe autism and is on the larger side. I was worried about measurements and the fact that my son has no verbal communication that we would struggle but the ladies took all my worries away!

They are not pushy and give honest opinions and advice. Having also brought my veil and tiara from them and my maid of honours head dress I thought I'd may as well check out the underwear when the assistant advised that I didnt need a bra with the dress I had. she could have made a sale but she saved me money on something I didn't need! Refreshing change from other stores I had been too.

These wonderful ladies have been an integral part of my wedding planning and I wouldn't have been without them!

my wedding has been a budget wedding but the woman in this shop still have given me the magical experience that every bride should have. I'd like to tell you the price of my dress should have been £1200 and I paid £150. I think it's important for you to know this because I didn't recieved the fantastic service I got because I was spending a lot of money, I got it because that's what they give.

Thankyou ladies.

Kayleigh, Apr 24, 2015
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question