Womens Favours

Discussion in 'DIY Wedding' started by MrsMoo2Be, Jun 7, 2011.

1. MrsMoo2Be

MrsMoo2Be

Finally finished the womens favours!! took 2 coats of blackboard paint!

My H2B got all the butterflies made in work (well we needed 50... they made about 130 lol)

Then just sprayed with blackboard paint.... which I did end up with a full hand covered in paint... not the best look!! ha ha

Ribbon was a pain to get through the holes, as we didnt make them big enough but all done!
    Then put some chalk in a little organza bag!

just the mens to do now.... bottle opener keyrings, should be nice an easy lol.... nothing like leaving it all to the last minute!! :D

Vikki xx

Attached Files:

MrsMoo2Be, Jun 7, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsMoo2Be

iPrincess26

Oh lovely, and something has to be left to the last minute! It all looks great, you still calm and relaxed? Not long to go at all :D

iPrincess26, Jun 7, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsMoo2Be

MrsBrown

Looking fab!!

MrsBrown, Jun 8, 2011
  4. MrsMoo2Be

Helen

What a great idea! Hope today is going well for you, looking forward to hearing about it! :(

Helen, Jun 11, 2011
  5. MrsMoo2Be

poppleminster

They are gorgeous! What did you use to make the butterflies? They look brilliant :(

poppleminster, Jun 13, 2011
  6. MrsMoo2Be

MrsMoo2Be

Hi ,

After posting this I never got time to reply with finishing off wedding bits and bobs and then finally the big day. Then away for a few days for our honeymoon. Then my contract running out and not being extended on my job (so now out of work and looking) I have been without a laptop! Finally am back online searching for a job and bored out of my mind.. lol

Anyways im rambling on.......

wedding went fab thanks few hicups (dress and mother in law).... will get round to doing a report and some pics soon.. have the discs of the pics but without having a laptop havent even looked at them yet!!

Any ways.... Thanks these butterflies were made in my husbands work.. on a cnc machine. So i just printed out a butterfly cut it out, put holes in for the ribbon and they made them. They were made out of just MDF they sprayed a primer on for me... however not much so when it came to doing the blackboard paint i used a spray one which took about 3 tins and 2 coats on each side that was about 50 odd.... as well as spray painting my whole hand blackboard paint colour ... which isnt always good a few days before the wedding.. thankfully came off in time lol

I do have some of these left some painted (not many) and about 56 unfinished. My mum has listed them on ebay in groups of 7 i believe, so if any one wants to look at these I will post the link for you. :)

Hope everyones planning is coming along well :D

Vikki

MrsMoo2Be, Aug 3, 2011
  7. MrsMoo2Be

Becky Administrator

I'm so sorry to hear about the work situation... but CONGRATULATIONS on getting married!!! :angry:

Can't wait to hear more about it!

Becky, Aug 3, 2011
  8. MrsMoo2Be

MrsBrown

Congratulations!! Ditto hearing more and looking forward to seeing wedding pics!

MrsBrown, Aug 3, 2011
  9. MrsMoo2Be

sabrina111

thanks for all you
    my wedding will be next year
    Awaiting more good idea about the DIY wedding here

sabrina111, Jul 1, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question