Who's Getting Married In June 2013?

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by MrsGroves2B, Jul 27, 2012.

1. MrsGroves2B

MrsGroves2B

I saw the section of weddings in differnet months of different years, but I saw no one had put down getting married in June 2013, so thought I'd open up the question and see how many people are getting married in the same month as me!

I'll begin! I'm getting married on Saturday 29th June 2013 at 3pm (although we may be in the process of changing the time to 3.30pm!)

MrsGroves2B, Jul 27, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsGroves2B

Helen

That will be our reception-iversary!

I would suggest having people invited as early as you can. For our reception (only the reception no ceremony we had already done that) we invited people for 2pm and I think looking back it would have been better if we had invited them earlier as we were tight for time! I have no idea how people fit everything into one day lol!

Helen, Jul 31, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsGroves2B

MrsGroves2B

Can't believe how quick the last year has flown by! I remember logging in on here and it saying 400+ days to go, now it says 68 days to go!

The ceremony at our church is at 3.30pm (I'll have to do my arriving late as tradition, but I think no more than 5 minutes, don't want to panic the church! We had a wedding once at our church where the bride was nearly 2 hours late! My heart went out to the Groom!)

Just finalised the Hen Night, which is on Friday, and may be arranging a meal and a few drinks a little closer to the wedding for those that can't come on Friday, people can come and spend as little or as much time as they like and spend as little or as much money as they like.

Most wedding preparations are sorted now, couple of loose ends to tie up but otherwise all sorted!

MrsGroves2B, Apr 22, 2013
    Becky likes this.
  4. MrsGroves2B

MrsGroves2B

One month today!! Can't believe it!! I knew time would fly by, I've said it myself, but I don't think I ever thought time would fly by as quickly as it has been!!

MrsGroves2B, May 29, 2013
    Becky likes this.
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question