What's Everybody Upto

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrsStanding2Be, Sep 4, 2010.

1. MrsStanding2Be

MrsStanding2Be

I'm trying to sell my items and watching h2b play fifa lol

MrsStanding2Be, Sep 4, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsStanding2Be

juliak

Oh don't, i'm watching hubby and son playing Modern Warfare - World at War! Don't worry though, X-Factor is being Sky+ed and I'm hoping UBB is on again tonight, so revenge will be mine, cue evil laugh!!! In all fairness I don't mind them playing have managed to dye my hair, have a lovely shower and use a facemask...whilst consuming wine!

What are you selling?

x

juliak, Sep 4, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsStanding2Be

I'mAJones

I've been entertaining our puppy all day today, and on my own whilst hubby was at the football, so hubby is now on duty and failing badly. Since I started this message Harley has ripped up his squeeky duck (pulling out the stuffing) and broken the zip on his bed's cover. Guess who had to step in?

I'm starting to think that having a human baby would have been so much easier than training a baby dog :)

I'mAJones, Sep 4, 2010
  4. MrsStanding2Be

Becky

Harley sounds like a cute little terror - pics please! :)

I have just had a bacon and egg sandwich, and we are off to a chocolate shop for lunch - I think I'm in for quite a greedy day! This particular shop sells big chocolate ears (chocolatier... geddit?! :D ) so I promised Ian we could get one!

I've got a training course for work on Mon/Tues this week which means heading down to High Wycombe tonight. I might have time to check in but if not see you all on Wednesday!

Becky, Sep 5, 2010
  5. MrsStanding2Be

MrsBrown

exactly what I am not meant to be doing... watching re- run of four weddings, eating chocolate and not much else

I am supposed to be making a seating plan and doing some work for work tomorrow.....oh and cleaning the car...

I so love procrastinating.. its the thing I am best at!!!

MrsBrown, Sep 5, 2010
  6. MrsStanding2Be

juliak

Nice lazy Sunday here today. The beef has been slow cooking for an hour, it'll be ready to fall apart by 4....yum. Spence has gone to get the Sunday papers and cider amongst other things and we are cooking for our friend who's coming over later. Jakobs' new uniform is all ready for his first day back at school tomorrow and the bonus...now that his school has become an 'academy' he won't be home til quarter to five on a Monday and Tuesday!!

I think you're right ImAJones, Harley sound very mischievious and cute...I 2nd Becky, I'd like to see some pics!

Enjoy your 'greedy' day Becky and have a safe journey later.

MrsBrown - procrastination is the new black!

juliak, Sep 5, 2010
  7. MrsStanding2Be

poppleminster

I'm cooking and sulking that the scrabble stuff on ebay went for stupidly high prices. Ah well, back to the charity shop idea :)

poppleminster, Sep 5, 2010
  8. MrsStanding2Be

I'mAJones

OK, you've twisted my arm! Here's our adorable little Harley with those "It wasn't me, I'm too cute" eyes:

[​IMG]

and here's another, doing what he does best:

[​IMG]

He's been great today, managed to do some more training and he now lies down and sits up when told to. I seem to be the pack leader though and I'm not too sure that hubby likes the idea of that.

Julia K, your slow cooked beef sounds lovely. We're having turkey casserole and hot chocolate pudding afterwards. Better make a start on it in fact, especially while Harley is still asleep!

I'mAJones, Sep 5, 2010
  9. MrsStanding2Be

poppleminster

Oh how cute! :)

poppleminster, Sep 5, 2010
  10. MrsStanding2Be

juliak

I adore him! Even Spence liked him and he's not really a dog person!

The beef was gorgeous (Spence was in charge of the beef), I am sooo stuffed I can't even face my homemade rhubarb cheesecake with rhubarb jus! I had to make a last minute choc orange one for my friend as I completely forgot that she doesn't like rhubarb, considering all of these recipes come out of my head I did very well, even if I do say so myself. Spence is adamant I make him the choc orange one now!

Don't worry Popple, we'll get your scrabble stuff sorted one way or another!

juliak, Sep 5, 2010
  11. MrsStanding2Be

Mrsg2b2011

Aaaaahhhhh what a little cutie!!! xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Sep 5, 2010
  12. MrsStanding2Be

MrsStanding2Be

Ow sounds relaxing! I'm selling and candy floss machine on good old ebay! I'm putting up pics of a 15k gold bracelet, pumps, denim skirt, white strapless top er can't think of anything else!

MrsStanding2Be, Sep 5, 2010
  13. MrsStanding2Be

MrsBoucher2B2012

well i spent yesterday in a lot of pain only had about 3 hours sleep the night before and went to hospital yesterday evening, luckily we were Gareths parents so they looked after madam and put her to bed. I had (and still do have though not as painful) pain in my upper abdomen right in the middle and up under my ribs when i try to breathe in, im constantly needing to pee and always thirsty. The doctor ran some blood tests and told me that the level of digestive enzymes in the blood is 1.5 times higher than it should be, the pain could be pancreatitis but to diagnose it the level would have to be between 3 or 5 times higher than normal. I had an IV of fluids to keep me hydrated as it causes dehydration and i was allowed home and told to go back in if it gets worse.

I have been feeling okay today painkillers have been working and i had a full nights sleep but i am now in pain once again after having Mc D for lunch, big mistake. I am going to give it a bit of time take some more pain killers and hope it settles again.

MrsBoucher2B2012, Sep 6, 2010
  14. MrsStanding2Be

poppleminster

poor you! Be careful if it's even suspected as the potential beginning of pancreatitis. You need to let your pancreas rest which means bland foods that wont cause a frenzy of digestive enzymes. It causes a hug amount of pain that needs morphine as it doesn't respond to standard pain killers. I so hope you've not got that. Big hugs! xxx

poppleminster, Sep 6, 2010
  15. MrsStanding2Be

Mrsg2b2011

Oh no! Poor you Dani, really hope you are ok & start to feel better soon. Big hugs xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Sep 6, 2010
  16. MrsStanding2Be

Mrsg2b2011

Today I have bought a dress to wear for Mark's cousin's wedding next month & I am unsure about it what do you lovely ladies reckon? Jane Norman I don't know if it is too dressy or bridesmaidy for a wedding? Very stressed tonight as wanted to get a different dress but it didn't look right on so bit gutted as wanted to get that dress as thought I could wear it for christmas doos aswell but not sure if I can really wear this dress for christmas events really? xxx

Oh I have also been rounding up other members for here. lol, well 1 lol xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Sep 6, 2010
  17. MrsStanding2Be

iPrincess26

MrsG that dress is beautiful and I think you could easily wear it with a shrug or cardi at Christmas do's!

Dani - Really hope you are feeling better soon and that the doctors have the diagnosis wrong. Big Hugs xx

iPrincess26, Sep 6, 2010
  18. MrsStanding2Be

Mrsg2b2011

Thank you Iprincess you have made me feel alot better about it. It cost me £90 so really want to get as much use out of it as possible!! xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Sep 7, 2010
  19. MrsStanding2Be

iPrincess26

Your welcome, it truely is a stunning dress and now you will ust have to get the OH to take you out lots so you can wear it xx

iPrincess26, Sep 7, 2010
  20. MrsStanding2Be

MrsBoucher2B2012

That is a beautiful dress i love it.

I have been having the pains every 3-4 weeks since xmas, saw my gp today and she really is useless!!! She looked at my blood results and said it is really dangerous and sent straight to hospital where they looked at the blood work and said they are fine slightly higher than normal at 150 but for it to be anywhere near dangerous it should be at 3000-4000 so my pancreas is fine yay. I am having a scan in a week or so to check everything. I am sure there is a way it could be linked to my monthly as it always happens just before or during.

MrsBoucher2B2012, Sep 7, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question