What should I do?

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by Laura F, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Laura F

Laura F

Hi everyone,

So - I'm hoping you can give me a fresh perspective on an issue I have with my chief bridesmaid as it's driving me a bit crazy and am not sure what I should do - I'm probably over-reacting but anyone's thoughts are welcome.

She recently asked me to meet up with her to discuss plans for the Hen Party and we had a really great chat about things I'm ok with and things I'm not - which was great - then she asked if there was anything I really liked the idea of doing for the Hen Party and I told her that I trusted her with everything of course, but that I had been shown this new hen party invitation website called mini-epic that I thought would be such a great way to get everyone excited - and when we had a look at it together on our phones she seemed really up for it.

Then this morning I get an email from her saying she's going to send everyone a printed invitation - and it feels a little like there wasn't any point in asking me in the first place. I'm trying not to make a thing of it for obvious reasons, but I'm a bit frustrated as I feel like she didn't listen to me - and wondered how I should deal with it - or if I should just let it slide? Def don't want to be THAT bride, but I didn't think I was overly demanding. What do you think?

L x

Laura F, Jun 24, 2016
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question