What Do You Wear To A Wedding With An Ever Changing Date?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrsBoucher2B2012, Dec 28, 2010.

1. MrsBoucher2B2012

MrsBoucher2B2012

h2b cousin was meant to be getting next August so i thought i had loads of time to browse and plan my outfit however due to his w2b dad having cancer they have had to move the wedding forward to April to fit in between his chemo.

his cancer is evil and from what i understand there is a fairly large chance he wont win the battle bless him.

there is also a chance they might have to bring it forward again if he suddenly gets worse.

so my question is what to wear to a wedding in April (maybe sooner)? The whole day is in one place so at least heels are an option but what about the dress, h2b keeps saying i should show off my legs more.
    i like the look of this but worry its too short for wedding, and too short for a mum to wear.
    pretty
    so what do you think ladies? any tips, advice or suggestions would be great

xxx

Attached Files:

MrsBoucher2B2012, Dec 28, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsBoucher2B2012

Mrsg2b2011

Beautiful!!! But I love Jane Norman stuff anyway so am very biased (after my big spend this morning oops!! lol) Think it will ook wonderful hun & is defo ok for a mum to wear!!!

Really hope everything works out well for their wedding bless them Its an awful thing my sis in law has just lost her dad to cancer & it is an awful awful thing.

Hope you are ok
    xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Dec 28, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsBoucher2B2012

iPrincess26

So sorry to hear the circumstances surrounding this dilema, but think the dress is fab, and not an issue you being a mum and wearing it. Have a fab day and fingers crossed for a miracle.

iPrincess26, Dec 28, 2010
  4. MrsBoucher2B2012

iPrincess26

So sorry to hear the circumstances surrounding this dilema, but think the dress is fab, and not an issue you being a mum and wearing it. Have a fab day and fingers crossed for a miracle.

iPrincess26, Dec 28, 2010
  5. MrsBoucher2B2012

Becky

Aw, that's terrible, I hope he is ok to see his daughter get married.

I'll second the above though - that dress is very pretty, and if you wore it with black tights it might make you feel more comfortable about the length (and in April you may well need tights to keep your legs warm!!)

Becky, Dec 30, 2010
  6. MrsBoucher2B2012

MrsBoucher2B2012

thank you ladies.

the length would not of bothered me before i had Abi but since having i am a lot more aware of people judging me for being so young with a child. I got ID for a 12DVD the other day lol

MrsBoucher2B2012, Dec 31, 2010
  7. MrsBoucher2B2012

MrsBoucher2B2012

bloody typical they no longer have my size in stock, i might of just got away with a size 8 (the twins would be a bit low on room) but there is no way i can squish into a size 6

MrsBoucher2B2012, Dec 31, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question