What Are You Doing For The Royal Wedding?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrsBrown, Apr 15, 2011.

1. MrsBrown

MrsBrown

I really cant wait to see Kate middleton's dress will be like!! I dont know why, but I imagine it will be something like Becky's! Very elegant, not fussy and something fitting to show off her amazing figure.

What does everyone else think?

My boss told us yesterday we have to provide cover at work.... I just looked at him and said I dont work Friday's!!!! He laughed and said you really really want to watch this dont you... dohhhhhh of course!!
    My mate and I are planning to sit down with a glass of champange and watch with my 2 little bridesmaids! Our husbands are going off on their bikes to escape. We had considered putting our own dresses on ha ha. Then in the afternoon we going to drink pimms and have cucumber sandwiches :)

I am surprised about the timings though... it starts at 11am. They said on the tv that some guests have to be there by 8.45! You would have to get up at 4am to get ready and get into london.. id be asleep by 3!

MrsBrown, Apr 15, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsBrown

Becky

I've got my hen do on that day! :) I don't know what is happening yet, but I do know that everyone is coming round to mine at around 10am and I'll lay on some brunch while we watch the wedding. The rest of the day is a mystery though! :)

I'm really looking forward to seeing the dress too - I imagine that she'll go for something very elegant but not as low cut as mine (it is in a cathedral afterall!!)

Not long now - only two weeks!!

Becky, Apr 15, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsBrown

MrsBrown

Double excitement for you.. what a fab day to have your hen party.. you can party all day!!
    Do we have any brides on here getting married on 29/4/11?

MrsBrown, Apr 15, 2011
  4. MrsBrown

poppleminster

It's such a cool day to do the hen night! I'm not doing anything as i'll be moving that weekend! I am looking forward to the dress though :)

poppleminster, Apr 15, 2011
  5. MrsBrown

Helen

We are flying to Canada the day before so it will be our first day there and less than a week til our wedding eek!

Helen, Apr 16, 2011
  6. MrsBrown

Anon_SA

I'm getting my teeth whitened at 10am that day! I think I booked it in a little protest as I will be much more excited about my wedding by then :)

Anon_SA, Apr 17, 2011
  7. MrsBrown

Frogbitch

I have the day off, but no doubt I'll be sat in on my own watching the coverage.

Frogbitch, Apr 17, 2011
  8. MrsBrown

MrsBrown

MrsBrown, Apr 17, 2011
  9. MrsBrown

Zoe

It's a week before my wedding and I've just been roped into having a Royal Party BBQ (weather permitting). Last chance to get glammed up before my big day[​IMG]

Zoe, Apr 18, 2011
  10. MrsBrown

Frogbitch

I have plans!!!!
    The couple that met at our wedding are having a BBQ. I'm really looking forward to it.

Frogbitch, Apr 24, 2011
  11. MrsBrown

ElmoGrace

I am going to spend the day with the wedding on in the background and a bottle of bubbly, while trying to revise. I think the bubbly is going to work against me, but it's a good chance to relax!

ElmoGrace, Apr 24, 2011
  12. MrsBrown

MrsBoucher2B2012

we are heading down to the h2b parent the night before, me my fil and mil are going to watch coverage and hubby is going to be on abi watch

MrsBoucher2B2012, Apr 26, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question