Weight Watchers

Discussion in 'Weight loss and Fitness' started by MrsOliver2b, Jun 5, 2010.

1. MrsOliver2b

MrsOliver2b

Hi - I thought I would start a weight watchers chat as there isnt one yet!!!

I have been doing weight watchers since about October and have lost over a stone!!! Still need to lose 2-3 stone though!!!

My weight loss has been a bit up and down and my motivation has really dipped!!! need to get sorted again and back on track.

Is anyone else doing WW and how are you doing?

MrsOliver2b, Jun 5, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsOliver2b

MrsOliver2b

I cant believe that I am the only bride2b doing WW!!!!

Not really sticking to the diet at the minute but I have got really motivated with excercise!!! going swimming once a week, salsa aerobics once a week and playing badminton with h2b once a week!!!

Just need to get the diet sorted now and hopefully the weight will drop off me!!!!

MrsOliver2b, Jul 20, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsOliver2b

May2010bride

Not doing WW, but thought I'd reply to your post!! I'm doing my own diet plan (tried some of the WW food, bluergh!).
    Congrats on losing a stone since oct!!

You should add some weights in somewhere (just a small set of dumbells) and use those at home 2/3times a week (when you're not doing aerobic)..I've really, really noticed a difference since I've stopped using my weights (pulled my back three weeks ago, not lifted a weight since then)...the bingo wings are creeping back :)

My diet has been a bit poo since putting my back out, as I really can't be arsed to cook (espically in this HEAT!), although I managed to loose a 1lb whilst on my period!!!
    Goof luck getting the diet sorted xx

May2010bride, Jul 20, 2010
  4. MrsOliver2b

MrsOliver2b

I hope your backs ok.

I bought some hand weights a couple of months ago but soon got bored of them!!! I need to get them back out.

I dont ever know what to cook when its hot!! we eat a lot of spicy food - and I just dont fancy it when its warm!!!

MrsOliver2b, Jul 21, 2010
  5. MrsOliver2b

MrsC2Be

Oooooh no, weight watchers banoffee dessert thingys are bloomin' yummy! Although I tend to scoff a box of two in one go, no self-contol dammit!

Defo agree with the weights comment, even just a bottle of water will work wonders on your triceps. I've been doing it more often and can really tell.

Hope your back gets better soon! X

MrsC2Be, Jul 21, 2010
  6. MrsOliver2b

michelle

i am and i lost 12lbs still need to loose 2stones more it hard 

michelle, Sep 19, 2010
  7. MrsOliver2b

weddingdayz

Haha that made me laugh as I'm exactly the same with the weightwatchers things - the choc things with muffin base are niiiice but i always eat 2 and it kinda defeats the purpose so now i just dont get them anymore, I buy things i dont like so much so I'll only want one!

I've been on WW only about a month (20th June started it) and have already lost a stone but i still have about 3 stones to go ;) nevermind though, I think the quick result is helping me keep motivated, although I'll be honest my exercise is veeeerrrryyy limited ;) I work long hours and can never be bothered, just sticking below my points allowance seems to be working and keeping a ntoe of everything I eat and the points allowance helps keep me on track. My downfall is alcohol as I like my social life ha. I've really cut down on the wine though as I found i am allowed far more if i drink vodka llime and soda ... thats now my drink of choice :) keep up the good work tho girlies we'll get there!!

weddingdayz, Jul 25, 2011
  8. MrsOliver2b

Becky

Wow a stone in a month is great - keep up the good work!

Welcome to the site by the way ;)

Becky, Jul 25, 2011
  9. MrsOliver2b

weddingdayz

Thank you :) However, wine has now found me again and I struggled last week lol, didn't lose a bean ... hope this week goes better but already ate a cookie for breakfast so not looking promising haha

weddingdayz, Aug 1, 2011
  10. MrsOliver2b

MrsC2Be

I've just signed up for weight watchers. I've supposedly been "trying to lose weight" for about 4 months and achieved precisely nothing. Mostly because I'm an idiot. So thought the extra focus might do me good.

Also, the new badminton season is upon us and we want promotion, so need to get gyming for that too :D badminton IS cool.... honest :)

MrsC2Be, Sep 1, 2011
  11. MrsOliver2b

Becky

You can do it! :)

(and badminton is cool) ;)

Becky, Sep 1, 2011
  12. MrsOliver2b

MrsMay2011

Good luck - let's see how we both get on with weight watchers and slimming world respectively. I'm finding it quite easy to stick to so far as lots of foods are 'free' but Ive only been on it 3 days, and not done my weigh in yet so remains to be seen if I'm actually losing any weight!

MrsMay2011, Sep 1, 2011
  13. MrsOliver2b

MrsC2Be

1. the main thing for me is that it makes me more aware of how much im eating. I come from a family of big eaters, although nobody is particularly overweight, we alllike eating and so portion control isn't my strong point! killed it at the gym tonight so feeling very self-righteous :-D

MrsC2Be, Sep 1, 2011
  14. MrsOliver2b

MrsC2Be

so lost 3 pounds this week, without trying particularly hard, probably the kick start I needed.:)

MrsC2Be, Sep 4, 2011
  15. MrsOliver2b

Becky

That's brilliant! Well done you xxx

Becky, Sep 5, 2011
  16. MrsOliver2b

MrsMay2011

Well done Mrs C. I have lost ONE measly pound!! Not very impressed :mellow: I'm going to have to do some excercise aren't I? Signed up for the gym on the way to work this morning, then presented myself all keen & eager to do swimming on my way back from work only to find the pool is being used for something else until 7:30. So now I'm on my couch, probably for the forseeable future.... :rolleyes:

MrsMay2011, Sep 6, 2011
  17. MrsOliver2b

MrsC2Be

I've spent the day cooking a load of low fat meals in batches which are now in the freezer. Less excuse to cheat now! I have however just planted myself on the sofa for tonight instead of gyming.... oops!

MrsC2Be, Sep 6, 2011
  18. MrsOliver2b

Frogbitch

That's great!
    I need to try and lose my hiliday weight,but with only pasta and oven chips in the house, this could be a challenge!

Frogbitch, Sep 9, 2011
  19. MrsOliver2b

MrsBoucher2B2012

i need to get in shape asap. Now the gallbladder is gone there is no reason for me not to eat cake so i now need to exercise, only problem is as soon as November is here i will be snowed in every other week which could make it a little difficult to get to our nearest gym, think i might break out my birthing ball instead and try and tone up on it.

MrsBoucher2B2012, Sep 10, 2011
  20. MrsOliver2b

MrsC2Be

dreading getting on the scales today.... not been the gym at all and only played some half-arsed badminton twice. oh and fridays Chinese and bottle of wine won't have helped lol

MrsC2Be, Sep 11, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question