Wedding Planning

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by HDee, Sep 14, 2019.

1. HDee

HDee

Hi Everyone.

My name is Hope Douglas and I am a Wedding Planner. I realise that planning a wedding can be daunting and I would like to make it easier for the brides that I work with.

Can I ask you a favour. I have a a few questions that I would like to ask you to find out what your biggest struggles and problems are with planning your big day. And I would love any feedback so I can help my brides. The questions are listed below. If you get stuck or need any advice please email me.

Thank you so much

Hope

What makes you feel excited and truly alive when it comes to your wedding and why?

With no judgement whatsoever, can you share with me three things that are an issue for you whilst planning your wedding. What impact are these things having on you personally and why do you think that is?

If you could sprinkle a little Meghan Markle wedding magic into your wedding planning and you could have the wedding of your dreams, what would this look like and what impact would it have on you, your fiancée and your family?

Whilst planning your wedding which social network do you spend the most time on and why? What draws you to it and what do you love about it?

In order to plan, style and design an amazing wedding you need to do quite a bit of research. Which blogs and magazines do you read and which, if any, Facebook Groups or Forums are you a member of and why? What drew you do these?

Imagine you had access to a wedding planner who could quite literally plan the wedding of your dreams, take care of all the details, even any family dramas, save you money with your vendors and basically allow you to enjoy being a bride. What 3 things would that planner need to have in order for you to hire them.

Now I want you to close your eyes and imagine I’m your wedding fairy Godmother and I’ve waved my magic wand that’s allowed you to hire a wedding planner who will take care of all your wedding details. What other areas of your life would you be able to focus on and what difference would this make to your personal life and why?

HDee, Sep 14, 2019
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question