Wedding Hairstyles

Discussion in 'Wedding Fashion' started by MrsGroves2B, May 21, 2013.

1. MrsGroves2B

MrsGroves2B

Yeah, just looked at the KISS nails recommended on here by Amy I think from Superdrug, which look great as they're short, but not sure whether they look like French manicured nails when they're on. The picture I can't enlarge and shows painted nails. Think I'll need to go to Merry Hill and look in Superdrug. I agree, I prefer the natural look to having them painted for a wedding. My nails are weak and have broken so need something!

Thanks about the tiara. Its my MOH's and my "something borrowed". Chris saw it last night and was a little annoyed as he didn't want to see anything about what I'm wearing or having done before the wedding (he did see my make up after it was done though, but that couldn't really be helped! He knows it will be curled but I had taken all the clips out and combed most of it out before he saw me, but the ends were still curled).

xx

MrsGroves2B, Jun 12, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsGroves2B

Becky Administrator

It looks lovely, the style really suits you! :) Did she play around with any other styles or just that one?

Becky, Jun 13, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsGroves2B

MrsGroves2B

Just that one but had a mess after it. Everyone seemed to like it, so I was happy! I asked for the piece that dropped down the front to be a little thinner so she did that for me xx

MrsGroves2B, Jun 13, 2013
    Becky likes this.
  4. MrsGroves2B

MrsC2Be

Looks great, really suits you. Your tiara is very pretty. I had my hair curled but then put up for the wedding and we were told only to wash our hair the day before and not on the day so it'll hold. By the time it was all pinned and hairsprayed it stayed put so no doubt they'll make sure yours is the same :)

MrsC2Be, Jun 15, 2013
  5. MrsGroves2B

MrsGroves2B

I washed it on the day, I was told to do it the day before but I did so much housework on the day that I just thought it was sweaty so needed doing! She do it a couple of times the day before so was thinking the morning before xx

MrsGroves2B, Jun 15, 2013
  6. MrsGroves2B

martinnat9

I Love them all and I think all of them will go with your face shape. I would say number 4 or even number one.All are pretty! ;) ( And yes, isn't Pinterest great! I am getting quite obsessed with it!)

martinnat9, Jul 5, 2013
  7. MrsGroves2B

MrsGroves2B

Pinterest is great but not 100% figured out how to work it! Hehe!

I washed my hair the day before. Towards the end of the night the curls began to drop out but not by much and by that point I didn't really care! Hehe!

Here is how it looked at the start of the day:

Me close up Andy's camera.jpg

MrsGroves2B, Jul 19, 2013
  8. MrsGroves2B

nikster1987

Your hair looked lovely! Well...The whole day did from seeing your wedding report and pictures. Glad it all worked out for you.
    I think once you are used to Pinterest, its easy to handle. I'm already addicted :)

xx

nikster1987, Jul 19, 2013
  9. MrsGroves2B

futuremrsH

I like hair style number 1 :)
    Im like you....i dont care for make up, nails and my hair is normally tied up or down and straight.
    I was thinking of just putting a few curls in my hair and pinning some up, I have a full fringe and look odd without it so my hair style will have to include a full fringe.
    As for nails I bite too. As a gift my moh is paying for me to have falsies put on.
    I stupidly dyed my hair purple a few months ago, then we set a date for the wedding so im washing it lots hoping ky purple will fade. If not I will just dye it as close to my natural as possible.
    Make up is gna be a tough one. I have oily skin so im going to invest in some oil free type make up. Really dont have a clue what look to go for though. The only thing I am certain on is eyebrow and eyelash tints.

futuremrsH, Oct 9, 2013
  10. MrsGroves2B

Doreen Guido

I love the first and the third one....appropriate for the occasion,and quite elegant!

Doreen Guido, Dec 2, 2013
  11. MrsGroves2B

laksmi

I agree with the idea that two ddan number four was very nice and very cute :wub: :D

laksmi, Dec 11, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question