Wedding Dress

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by loopie, Jan 9, 2011.

1. loopie

loopie

hi as u already know i have already got my dress and my bm dresseS. On christmas day i got told my CB is goiong to be 7 months pregant with her second child. when should i get my dress alterd and the BM and CB done im so confused :)(

IS GETTING MARRIED ON THE 14TH MAY 2011

loopie, Jan 9, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. loopie

Becky

I think it's usual to get your dress altered around 6 weeks before the wedding. With your CB it will obviously be tricky, unless the person making the alterations has had experience of this and is able to factor it in. Otherwise you may just need to get it done as close to the wedding as possible! Definitely worth finding out how long alterations would take and how soon before the wedding they would suggest :)

Becky, Jan 9, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. loopie

loopie

thanks for that just a friend is altering the dresses and just wounded thats all :)))

loopie, Jan 9, 2011
  4. loopie

Mrs Moggie

My chief bridesmaid was also pregnant. A friend was making the dresses so she altered the dress so there was room for any size bump underneath it. she put in a kind of pleat at the front so it would expand with the bump and it ended up looking really good. I hope you can sort yours x

Mrs Moggie, Jan 9, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question