Wedding Dress...

Discussion in 'Wedding Fashion' started by AmyC, Aug 18, 2012.

1. AmyC

AmyC

Hi everyone!

My post is very like the previous one..

Ok, so I have seen this beautiful dress that I really want. Problem is I seen it online and if I order it I cant send it back if I don't like it.
    It looks great on the model but that may be because she is a size zero! It might not look good on me at all.

Has anyone seen a dress like this when they have been in dress shops trying them on? So that I can then go to the shop and try it!

http://www.weddingdressonlineshop.co.uk/wedding-dresses-2011/3207-taffeta-and-lace-sexy-v-neck-with-romantic-flowers-and-beaded-lace-decoration-2011-chapel-train-wedding-dress-wm-0396.html

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Amy xx

AmyC, Aug 18, 2012
    gildius likes this.
    1. Advertisements

2. AmyC

Becky Administrator

Ooh that is a beautiful dress, I can see why you like it!

I think you've got the right idea wanting to find a similar style to try on first - you have to be careful with internet buying especially when it comes to wedding dresses! While you're in wedding dress shops it would also be worth trying on as many other styles as you can just in case you fall in love with something you wouldn't have normally considered! Seems to happen all the time ;)

Maggie Sottero might have something similar - they have a massive range of dresses, and V-Necks are more and more popular nowadays.

Becky, Aug 18, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. AmyC

AmyC

Ah, Thank you sooo much!! Went on to Maggie Sottero site and found it! And also found so many more I like!! They have a shop in Glasgow where I will be doing my dress shopping so I will be able to go in and they can order it! Oh... So excited now!! Thank you! :D

AmyC, Aug 18, 2012
  4. AmyC

Becky Administrator

Happy to be of service! :D

Becky, Aug 20, 2012
  5. AmyC

winter ash

That dress is beautiful - I love the lace style :)

winter ash, Sep 19, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question