Wedding Cars...

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by LoubieLou, Aug 1, 2010.

1. LoubieLou

LoubieLou

Hi all x

I'm really struggling to find wedding cars in Surrey I can afford. Its really stating to get me down. We want something other than the standard family car to take us and no-one we know has anything suitable we could hire for the day. Anyone have any ideas what we could do?

LoubieLou, Aug 1, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. LoubieLou

MrsC2Be

Try limo hire? That's usually not too bad...

MrsC2Be, Aug 1, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. LoubieLou

Mrsg2b2011

Do you know anyone who works in car sales? I work for MINI but am being loaned a 7 series BMW for the day. One of the sales guys I work with is being my chauffer. All I have to pay for is my fuel. Maybe if you know somone who does that job they could borrow a car for the day. xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Aug 1, 2010
  4. LoubieLou

MrsMay2011

I read this 'tip' in a mag i think, not sure how do-able it really is but if youre feeling brave/brazen you could try it. Is there anyone in your road/nearby roads with a nice car? According to this mag, a bride to be put a note on a neighbours car asking to borrow it for the morning for her wedding, (offering to pay petrol etc) and it worked. Not really sure if the people round ours would go in for that but....maybe in Surrey!

MrsMay2011, Aug 2, 2010
  5. LoubieLou

LoubieLou

hmmm people rnd here might. We are well known in our area (for good not bad!). My family have lived here for bout 100 years. I might try this thanks =)

LoubieLou, Aug 2, 2010
  6. LoubieLou

martinnat9

Hello! I'm not sure what your budget is but I was recommended these guys http://http://www.csgbltd.com/fleet.html by a wedding musician friend of mine.I understand that they do corporate stuff but have moved more into wedding cars. Prices pretty reasonable for what it is and they are London based but do Surrey as well as all over the world. I wanted them for myself but someone else..um has decided he wants a posh horse and cart?! Hmmm. Still working on that one! Good luck x

martinnat9, Mar 18, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question