Wedding Cake

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by MrsGroves2B, Aug 23, 2012.

1. MrsGroves2B

sheetalkapoor

Your cake sounds good Mrs Groove , and i am really excited about your cake as i have seen many tri layer cakes but your cake have something different, in your cake i love the stars you are putting on your third layer thats look amazing, and your top layer with cracker feel hearts at top end is unique idea.
    If you won't feel bad than i would like to share some different idea about your wedding cake you can take up, cake with design of your partner's structure and one another with your's structure holding each other together with a cool background..that looks amazing.If you want want you can check this type of theme on many websites with theme wedding cake.

sheetalkapoor, Jan 8, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsGroves2B

sheetalkapoor

On wedding, wedding cake should be important as there are so many designs of wedding cakes with different flavours available in that.
    You can order your and yours partner sculps as your wedding cake its really a new and unique idea of wedding cake.you can try many cake vendors for your wedding cake.and one more idea is that you can give the same design of your wedding cake like your wedding card it looks different and unique .

sheetalkapoor, Jan 23, 2014
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsGroves2B

sophiew-s

We're making our own cakes to save money and my fiancé's dad has made our cake stand for us and engraved it! Our cakes are a large fruit cake, medium chocolate fudge cake and a carrot cake (then we'e got a "cheese" cake as well!)

Maybe a little anxious to make our own cakes but at least DIYing saves you money! All my friends & family said I should start a blog about this so if you're looking for any more DIY ideas, I'll be starting to post all my tried and tested ideas out this week :) http://sophiew-s.tumblr.com/

sophiew-s, Jun 26, 2016
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question