Venue Visit - What To Ask?

Discussion in 'Venue, Ceremony and Reception' started by MrsC2Be, Jul 24, 2010.

1. MrsC2Be

MrsC2Be

So next weekend is the busiest weekend ever, with it being my auntys birthday, grandparents golden wedding, my birthday and attending h2b's work colleagues wedding evening do... Phew!

In amongst all that, we're going to see our venue and get it all officially booked, deposit paid etc etc

I want us to have a list of questions we need to ask before we go, so what stuff do you all think is useful to know from the outset? I think we've got most of the basics covered, but I can guarantee we'll forget little details, or miss something really obvious out!

There is a wedding on there in the afternoon after we've been, so I'm hoping it'll be set up for the ceremony already so we can see what it's like. And I plan to take loads of photos so I can start thinking about decoration. Exciting!

MrsC2Be, Jul 24, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsC2Be

MrsBrown

MrsBrown, Jul 24, 2010
    Becky likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsC2Be

MrsC2Be

See, I knew I'd seen something somewhere, but had obviously gone temporarily blind and couldn't see it, THANKS!!

MrsC2Be, Jul 24, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question