Venue Setup?

Discussion in 'DIY Wedding' started by Joana, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Joana

Joana

Hello! I am planning my wedding and I intend to DIY all the decorations, it wil be in London. My only problem is that my ceremony is at 11:30 and there will be no time for me or someone on my wedding party to setup the venue. Do you guys know of anyone or any company who provides this service?
    I do not want to hire a day coordinator because that is too expensive and not worth it for me since I only have 20 guests and it will be a very simple wedding. Thanks in advance for any help!

Joana, Oct 23, 2017
    1. Advertisements

2. Joana

bridezilcho

What I'd say is that I helped my sister set up her wedding and it was much more complicated that we imagined. There are a lot of details to get right and a lot of things to tidy up and ship to and from the venue. Plus then there's take-down which also took a lot of time. I wouldn't say it's worth paying somebody to do it (but it would be less stressful!) but it definitely WOULD be worthwhile to appoint a leader from your family to round up the troops and bark orders, or nothing gets done amongst all the flapping!

bridezilcho, Nov 21, 2017
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question