Vaulty Manor! Help!

Discussion in 'Venue, Ceremony and Reception' started by gemmat87, Jun 23, 2011.

1. gemmat87

gemmat87

Hi everyone
    I wonder if anyone could help me - im really struggling to find an essex wedding venue that has everything im after - nice surroundings, marquee/barn, accommadation - doesnt have to be a must but preferable.

I found a venue vaulty manor that im going to visit this weekend but ive had some bad reviews - surroundings arent nice and photographers struggle to get good group pics, food is bad etc!!
    I just wondered if anyone had got married there or been to a wedding there? Any help/advice would be most appreciated and any other venues that fit my description!!
    Many thanks
    Gemma

gemmat87, Jun 23, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. gemmat87

SeptemberBride

Dont know if this will help?? Just googled your venue to have a nose and this popped up:

http://www.weddingsuncovered.co.uk/reviewview.asp?CategoryID=15&CompanyID=267

x

SeptemberBride, Jun 23, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. gemmat87

Becky

Hi gemmat87 and welcome to the site! :)

I've had a quick look at barn-type venues in Essex (I live in Manchester so unfortunately am not familiar with that part of the world!) and came up with a couple that seem to rate quite well.

Smeetham Hall

Crabbs Barn

They both look gorgeous to me - is this what you're after?

Becky, Jun 23, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question