Two Birds Bridesmaid Dresses

Discussion in 'Wedding Fashion' started by Amymel86, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Amymel86

Amymel86

Hiya!

Take a look at these gorge bridesmaid dresses......

http://www.twobirdsbridesmaid.co.uk/

I love all the different looks you can get from one dress and the fact that the gorls could wear them again after the wedding day! the only think is A) - they are over £200 each and :) I have a teenager (will be 14) who has quite a small frame. I know the hem can be taken up but and you can get a separate panel top to wear underneith so you're not showing so much flesh but do you think this dress would look ok on a 14 year old??? - does that make sense?? It's kind of hard to visualise it because they only have pics of grown women wearing them.

Amymel86, Jan 21, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. Amymel86

Anon_SA

What a great idea! I'd say I'm sure you'd be able to find a way to make it look good on a 14 year old if it can be worn in so many ways!

I think this way would look lovely on a younger girl:

Screen shot 2011-01-21 at 16.16.13.png

Anon_SA, Jan 21, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. Amymel86

airy_fairy

I agree with Salma, that would be pefect! but plllleeeeeeeease get a modesty panel - I don't want to sound like a fuddy duddy but as a teacher I am often horrified by what children in my y9 form wear - and i'm only 25!

airy_fairy, Jan 21, 2011
  4. Amymel86

Becky Administrator

That's so clever! I think I've seen it in a magazine before, but didn't appreciate how versatile it is!

I think having a range of options would be great for a 14 year old, but I agree about the modesty panel.

Becky, Jan 21, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question