Turkey Wedding - Olu Deniz

Discussion in 'Weddings Abroad' started by mrspiggy84, Feb 18, 2013.

1. mrspiggy84

mrspiggy84

I have booked to get married on the beach in August 2014. I am currently having a ceremony only package - and toying with the idea of a full reception - it just seems so expensive!.
    Does anyone know any nice places in Oludeniz, that will offer a nice reception? i am looking at the sugar hut(?) and buzz beach barr.
    Any info would be really appreciated! x

mrspiggy84, Feb 18, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. mrspiggy84

Becky

Welcome to the forums, great to have you here!

A wedding abroad sounds gorgeous. I bet it would work out a lot cheaper to organise the reception yourself but it would be more hassle. I just had a quick look on trip advisor and Buzz Bar seems to rate quite highly - you can check out the best rated restaurants in the area and filter by 'special occasion dining' under dining options. Hope that helps!

Becky, Feb 19, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. mrspiggy84

Vikkisparkle

Hi,
    I haven't booked my wedding as yet as I'm finding the same. So expensive.
    Who have you booked with for the ceremony only deal and does that include your trip to British consulate and medical check etc.
    I've had a look at sugar beach and prices start at 15 pounds per head and looks a lovely romantic venue.

Any help !!
    Oh and look on fb for a lady called granny's orange.....she makes cakes out there she's very highly spoke of.
    Vikki

Vikkisparkle, May 4, 2013
  4. mrspiggy84

HEPPY1990

if you can keep us updated on costs etc a wedding abroad would be my dream

HEPPY1990, Jun 23, 2013
  5. mrspiggy84

AmyStuart

Wedding on the beach- my dream!!! Would pay any price :D

AmyStuart, Jul 5, 2013
  6. mrspiggy84

zoecrystal

Wedding review by Mr & Mrs Dawson.
    My now husband and myself decided we wanted to get married abroad with the sunshine. We both had our hearts set on the destination where we wanted to marry as we had previously visited a few times before hand. We went to all travel agents and unfortunately none of them provided wedding packages for Altinkum. We then took it upon ourselves to search the internet for private wedding coordinators who work in Altinkum. We really did strike gold when we came across Platinum Weddings website. We did most of the organising by email and the rest by telephone. They were able to accommodate anything we wanted for our special day and understood exactly the way we wanted it. We did have our worries; after all we hadn’t met any of the team face to face (who wouldn’t). Finally the day came to meet the team the first day of arriving in Turkey and we couldn’t praise them enough for how comfortable they made us in their presence. They took my husband and I for all the paperwork, medicals etc, we didn’t have to worry about anything they had everything covered. Showed us the venues for our big day and if we didn’t think they were suitable were willing to look for something else instead. They even met with all the family to go through the day with them. Finally the day came for us to finally tie the knot and we cannot describe in words how wonderful everything was. The guests were took in separate cars, brought all the flowers to us so everyone had them. We had a beach wedding and the venue was so beautiful it went further then anyone’s expectations it was fabulously decorated it was truly amazing. They even had our colour theme matched perfectly. They had a red carpet laid on the sand and my ‘walking down the aisle’ song playing out towards the ocean. The ceremony exceeded all our wishes it really did. The venue for after the ceremony was decorated just as beautiful as the beach the guys really outdone themselves it was more then we could have asked for. They also took us to two destinations for our pictures to be professionally taken one at the Apollon Temple and the other was on the beach for the sunset. Our full day was recorded by video also and it’s a great treasure to be able to watch it back as well as look at the pictures to remember our special day. The full team are focused on what you desire and will do anything to achieve your happiness. For the service they provided and what they achieved would have cost four times the amount in the UK then it did with Platinum Weddings. We couldn’t thank them enough for what they did to make our day so special and we organised it all without meeting them. There is nothing these guys can’t or won’t do for you. We are so glad we came across Platinum Weddings and we will be forever grateful to the team for making our special day that little bit more special.

zoecrystal, Feb 7, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question