The Random Going Ons Of The 1St July

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrsBoucher2B2012, Jul 1, 2010.

1. MrsBoucher2B2012

MrsBoucher2B2012

Good morning all.

How are we all on this grey and murky morning?
    Any adventures planned today ladies?

Well my day is likely to be a little hiddly piddly , i have to do some last minute cleaning ready for the hv visit this afternoon, i am trying to keep Abi entertain which is getting harder each day she is so nosy. I am also waiting on detail of another b2b theme so i can design some invites from another ladies about baby shower info so i can design her invites. S o all fun and games.

sorry if parts of this dont make sense Abi is sat on my lap trying to hit the keyboard.

MrsBoucher2B2012, Jul 1, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsBoucher2B2012

MrsWalker2be

oh my first time i have been able to do this in the morning!!! hello ladies!!!! xxxx:lol:

MrsWalker2be, Jul 1, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsBoucher2B2012

ilovepink1984

Morning all. Can't believe it the 1st July already!! 113 days to go!!! ARGH!!

Dani, you are lucky with your HV. They are useless around me and don't do ANY home visits even when babies are tiny - they expect you to make your own appointments and go to the surgery. Useless lot!! Hope the visit goes ok. Well done with getting some business for your invites too. They are lovely and some nice extra income for you xxx

Hope the weather picks up again and this is just a blip. Not got anything planned for today - bit of housework and washing to do and entertaining the children!! xxx

ilovepink1984, Jul 1, 2010
  4. MrsBoucher2B2012

vhc

1st july - only 37 days to go, according to my counter.

i never thought i'd get to this state, but i can't seem to stop thinking about the wedding.
    that's really totally sad.

have got just under half of my RSVPs back. I have put a thing on facebook asking anyone who hasn't yet replied to do so now!, so hopefully that'll get me a few more.

i think i'm getting nervous.
    i have promised myself that i will finish my dress by my hen night, which is on the 17th july, so i have got 16 days to finish!
    in orde rto do so, i'm having to have my saturday girl in during the week for a few hours each day.
    so this really cheap homemade dress is going to cost me a blinking fortune (in wages!) :lol: :eek:

vhc, Jul 1, 2010
  5. MrsBoucher2B2012

May2010bride

Holy crap it's July already?!
    Been shopping for spare room stuff, we're getting double glazing done next month..then I get to re-do the painting/decorating!!! :eek:

May2010bride, Jul 1, 2010
  6. MrsBoucher2B2012

ilovepink1984

vhc - 37 days - how exciting! It's not sad thinking about the wedding all the time. I know I do - this site doesn't help although it does keep me sane! Have been panicking today as our wedding coordinator emailed to arrange a final meetin for September where we have to tell her EVERYTHING we are having/doing. I know its 2 months away but still worrying that I'll forget to do/tell them something!! Hopefully you will have a bit more luck via FB with your RSVPs - how annoying some people can be at gettting back to you - and only 37 days left!! I know I'm going to have the same problem but will deal with it when it comes to it I suppose! H2bs are really bad at replying to things but they are slawys on FB so that might be the way to go!!

MayBride - I love decorating but we only have a rented house so are limited in what we can do. Have fun!! xxx

ilovepink1984, Jul 1, 2010
  7. MrsBoucher2B2012

WelshBride

Evening!!!

I cant believe its July already as well!! Only 50 days to go for me, I've been annoying all the girls in work today saying OMG I get married next mth! lol!

WelshBride, Jul 1, 2010
  8. MrsBoucher2B2012

Becky

Evening everyone! I've been so busy - work is mad trying to get everything finished before I go on holiday, and there's loads to get done at home too! Tonight will be a big session of ironing and handwashing summer dresses. Ugh.

I need a drink!!

vhc - 16 days!!! I'm sure you can do it :eek:

Becky, Jul 1, 2010
  9. MrsBoucher2B2012

MrsBoucher2B2012

evening all

Hv visit went real well today she was very pleased with Abi's progress. However said baby is wide awake and trying to crawl backwards into our coffee table[​IMG].

h2b is a bit down today after a crummy day in the worlds most idiotic office, i cant wait until he starts his new job in 13 working days yay.

MrsBoucher2B2012, Jul 1, 2010
  10. MrsBoucher2B2012

juliak

30 bloody days!!!!!!
    Ok, been quite busy today, I have finally got my dress here with me (at bloody last), though I'm sorry I refuse to put a pic up as my bloating means the dress isn't fitting too well and doesn't do it or me justice! It's really annoying as I am exactly the same weight as before the op, Spence suggested diuretics... helpful sod!
    Having said that the seamstress has done a fantastic job taking it up and it is the perfect length, so am chuffed with that. Whilst in the shop I ended up buying a waistcoat, a smart dress, a twinkly scarf and a ring for my evening do and another ring that's really glam, all in all costing......£31. The ebay shoes for my step-daughter came today as did some gold ribbon I ordered to tie around the bubble bottles (which Spence actually offered to tie on whilst at work tonight providing it's quiet, think he's finally realised i'm getting a little stressed doing everything!) and the wine glass charm rings, Thanks again mrsg!
    VHC, my hen night is the 17th too, just got all the invites out then today found out that the bar I'd planned to go to after the meal has.....recently closed for business, aaarrrgghh!!!! So have to think of somewhere else to go, though have got somewhere in mind thankfully. Just a bit embarrassing to find this out the day after sending the invites. It's not sad to be consumed with thoughts of the wedding - totally natural and appropriate. Good luck with the dress though i'm sure you'll finish in time, just keep thinking of the pound signs going towards your Saturday girl, that'll spur you on!
    Mrs Boucher, I hope the HV visit went well and congratulations on the new clients! I think it's sweet Abi playing on the keyboard, it means she wants to be like you, unfortunately they do grow up very quick so enjoy her now (which i'm sure you do anyway)!
    May2010, good luck with the double glazing and decorating, i'll be in the same boat as you in about three months as the builders are starting Jakobs extension on Monday, that'll be fun, i'm sure!
    Pink, I agree, this site keeps me sane too! Don't worry about the co-ordinator meeting, just start making notes now and add to them as you think of things, maybe carry around a pad and pen???
    Becky I hope you and Ian have a wonderful holiday and i'm not going to feel sorry for you slaving over a hot iron as I'm too jealous of your holiday, he he!
    Anyway, i'll shut up now!

juliak, Jul 1, 2010
  11. MrsBoucher2B2012

Mrsg2b2011

Good evening everyone!!! I have had a busy day today. Took Ryan to soft play & then went shopping afterwards. Really good day. Love earning my own money again! I bought Ryan toys today & didn't feel I had to justify it :lol: xxx
    Dani really glad the HV went well for you! Mine are the same as Pinks you have to make your own appointments & lug baby & paraphinallia down to the local clinic which isn't so local!!!

Tomorrow Mark is off work so we atre going to Pets corner where I took Ryan on Monday. It makes for a really good day out as there is a pub there that does great food for lunch & Ryan gets to see all the animals. They have everything there & Ryan was obsessed with the fish so I am really looking forward to it xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jul 1, 2010
  12. MrsBoucher2B2012

juliak

Oh, by the way I'm going to a local town on a tiara/band/headwear search tomorrow, wish me luck!
    I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow Mrsg, it sounds fantastic. I hope the rain stays off for you too, it's just started pouring here!

juliak, Jul 1, 2010
  13. MrsBoucher2B2012

Mrsg2b2011

Has it??? Oh no!!!!! I nagged Mark to get tomorrow off work aswell so we could make the most of the sunshine!!! Oh well softplay it is again if it rains!!! xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jul 1, 2010
  14. MrsBoucher2B2012

juliak

Never mind, it's still quality time together as a family, so you'll enjoy it anyway! xxx

juliak, Jul 1, 2010
  15. MrsBoucher2B2012

Mrsg2b2011

Exactly! Good luck with your hairband/tiara search tomorrow. Let us know how it goes xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jul 1, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question