The National Wedding Show

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by Amymel86, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Amymel86

Amymel86

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone is going to the national Wedding Show (the london one is closest to me) and if anyone has been before and if it's worth going??

Can't seem to see how much tickets are either.

Amymel86, Dec 10, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. Amymel86

Frogbitch

I went to the National and Designer wedding shows in London in the run up to my wedding.
    If you don't mind fighting through the crowds it's really worthwhile.
    I chose my florist at the National Show, and my dress, ring, jewellery and shoe designers were all at the designer show, although I'd already made my choices by then.
    Going on a weekday is always a good idea as it will be less busy, or if you go on the last day, you may get some freebies from the florists as they dismantle their stalls. (I got loads!)

My tips...
    Take a small over the shoulder bag so your arms are free for pushing to the front of the stalls!
    Don't be too polite or you won't get near a thing!
    Give yourself plenty of time to go to every stall so that you don't miss anything.
    Save a tenner for a glass of champagne!

Frogbitch, Dec 11, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. Amymel86

airy_fairy

I went to the National Wedding Show in Birmingham and it was really really good - helped us with so many ideas etc. I reccomend it :)

airy_fairy, Dec 11, 2010
  4. Amymel86

Debbied

I must admit that I prefer the Designer Wedding Show to the National. Less stalls, less people, more space to move around and the suppliers there are all individually invited rather than just applying to be there.

Having said that, if I had time I'd go to both!

Debbied, Dec 16, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question