The Month Is Here!

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by MrsGroves2B, Jun 1, 2013.

1. MrsGroves2B

MrsGroves2B

Can't believe it! It's June 2013- I'm getting married this month!!!!

MrsGroves2B, Jun 1, 2013
    Becky likes this.
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsGroves2B

nikster1987

Bet you're excited! I know I would be. Good luck to you and your fiance with the run up to the wedding and the big day itself! Hope the weather holds out for you, hope it isn't like it has been!

nikster1987, Jun 1, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsGroves2B

MrsGroves2B

Thank you, really excites, but currently I'll with this cold everyone seems to be having so hope it shifts quickly! Didn't get to sleep until about 5am so not a happy bunny, and think I kept my fiancé awake too and he's gone to work!

Got to get some cheques drawn from the building society today, that will be the last that we're responsible for paying, then there's only the flowers, my dress and the cars left to pay (H2B's Nan is paying the flowers, my Dad's paying for my dress and we have the money for the cars drawn out already and my Mom is looking after it as she's paying them when they pick up their daughter from the nursery she works at).

Going to pay off the room decorator tonight, and give the church our balance either at choir practice on Thursday or on Sunday, so when those are done I'll feel a huge weight off my mind!

Finally coming together! Few little chores to do but not a lot, order of service is the big one but its typed out, just needs printing out!

MrsGroves2B, Jun 3, 2013
  4. MrsGroves2B

MrsGroves2B

Room decorators paid off a week ago yesterday, church paid off last Thursday, cars paid off today!

Dress to be paid off on Tuesday, church flowers to be paid off a week on Sunday and the rest of the flowers during the week before the wedding (might even be the day of the wedding when she delivers them, but my Mom is looking after that and she has the money off Chris' Nan ready).

All payments completed then, except for one that is not due until after the wedding, which is the photographer and videographer (same people), but they don't want paying until the video and photographs are completed after the wedding, which is likely to be after the honeymoon sometime. They're pretty quick though to be honest, and can't wait to see them!

xx

MrsGroves2B, Jun 11, 2013
  5. MrsGroves2B

MrsGroves2B

11 days to go!!

Collecting my dress tomorrow, and sorting out my wedding ring, so its a big wedding filled day tomorrow! Hoping to finish the orders of service off properly tomorrow too (43 covers to print out and stick on the card, and staple the whole lot together).

Next week will be the build up, the nerves and excitement! We have the church rehearsal on Tuesday night, suit collection Wednesday, girls coming over for an evening in Wednesday night as Chris is staying at his parents' house that night as he's leaving early to travel down south to collect his family from the airport, then Thursday and Friday will be finalising things before the day, leaving Chris the things to take to the hotel we're staying in on the wedding night and to the reception before parting ways on the Friday night. I'm hoping to get to see my family from New Zealand on the Thursday, probably the evening as they arrive from New Zealand on Wednesday, and it would be nice to see them before the wedding. Chris's family from America arrive on Thursday, but they're staying at Chris' parents' house and Chris will be spending the night on Friday there as well.

Ooooohhhhh!!!! Excitement and nerves setting in!

xx

MrsGroves2B, Jun 18, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question