Team Coopitt Become "the Coopers"

Discussion in 'Just Married - Wedding Reports' started by MrsC2Be, Sep 16, 2012.

1. MrsC2Be

MrsC2Be

crikey it's been a while since I wrote on here! I've still got more photos to add :)

MrsC2Be, May 18, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsC2Be

Becky

Time flies when you're having fun! I'm glad you are enjoying married life :) That being said can't wait to hear more :D

Becky, May 20, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsC2Be

Helen

Waiting for more photos now! :)

Helen, May 26, 2013
  4. MrsC2Be

MrsC2Be

Yay for more photo time.... It's a while since I've looked at these actually and it's a bit strange now, as I'm no longer a blond, I've got dark brown hair lol

Love this photo, everyone was quite happy milling about in the background and the staff at the Hunting Lodge really looked after us all.

Hewitt 173.JPG

Formal photo time....

The mummies and daddies :) My parents were brill on the day and just got on with it; loads of people had asked me if it would be awkward as they're divorced, but we did photos for us with them both on, but then split them up, so that my Mum has a photo of us and her and my Dad and Step-Mum had one with us too. Both Mum's look awesome :D

Hewitt 178.JPG

This is us with my Mum and Sister - she's getting married next year now (I'm her Bridesmaid - yay). She has Crohn's disease and really went through the wringer with it a few years ago, but is so nice to see her looking so well.

Hewitt 196.JPG

The wedding party, complete with fidgety little page boy, who moments before had his jacket and tie off and was wrestling on the grass with another little boy....

Hewitt 211.JPG

This is another of my favourites of the two of us and I've got this in a frame in the living room at the moment - we're moving soon so once I've got more space for photos I'm going to get some bigger prints done

Hewitt 229.JPG

MrsC2Be, Jun 6, 2013
    Becky likes this.
  5. MrsC2Be

Becky

Beautiful photos! That's great about your parents just getting on with things, I always seem to hear stories about divorced parents causing trouble for the bride & groom which is so unfair.

That last photo is gorgeous! :)

Where abouts are you moving to?

Becky, Jun 7, 2013
  6. MrsC2Be

iPrincess26

Yay! photo's (and it distracts from the fact I didn't get any put up!) they are fab! Nice to hear your folks got on so well for your big day too. Your not the only one who went dark after the wedding (i haven't yet but 2 years of bleach & a blonde colour ever 6 weeks has finally taken its toll on my hair and I have patches about 2 in long all round the hair line! eek not good so back to black in a few weeks, that will take some getting used too!)

Hope the move goes well, always nice to have room for more photos!

iPrincess26, Jun 7, 2013
  7. MrsC2Be

MrsC2Be

Becky, we're staying in Lymm for now, literally moving about 100 yards round the corner, ha! Bigger, nicer house which will mean we can actually have guests to stay over and room for more than 3 people to sit in the living room!

We looked at Timperley and Sale but they make Neils commute to Speke hellish and are no cheaper. I dream of living in Hale as it's a bit more central but it's well out of the price range at the mo!

MrsC2Be, Jun 7, 2013
    Becky likes this.
  8. MrsC2Be

Helen

Love the photos :) Can't believe how long ago it was now!

Helen, Jun 8, 2013
  9. MrsC2Be

Becky

Sounds great! Hope everything goes well with the move xxx

Becky, Jun 10, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question