Tall Lady trying to find suitable large sized Bridal Shoes

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by MidlandsBride2b, Feb 15, 2018.

1. MidlandsBride2b

MidlandsBride2b

I am sure there must be other brides out there with the same dilemma as me ?

I am looking for Ivory coloured bridal shoes, a small heel is fine but as I'm almost 6ft tall do not want to be talIer than my groom. I have ordered 2 pairs of shoes online that arrived today but sadly neither fitted - one pair sold as size 9 and one as size 10 although they are labelled 42 and 43. The size 43 was just a little too small. I have looked online and cannot find anything in my size. Does anyone have any suggestions please ? Thanks in advance.

MidlandsBride2b, Feb 15, 2018
    1. Advertisements

2. MidlandsBride2b

Becky Administrator

Welcome to the forum :)

Have you thought about having coloured shoes? You could perhaps match them with your bridesmaid dresses / husband's tie colour / general colour scheme. It might make the search a little easier! Plus depending on your dress they may never be seen anyway. I know some brides who wore trainers under their dress for comfort, and no-one realised!

Becky, Feb 16, 2018
    1. Advertisements

3. MidlandsBride2b

Scottish Mernymph

My lovely friend has size 10 feet & loves fabulous footwear, after many years of being sad at the lack of options she now buys many of her shoes online from websites that cater to trans. Perhaps you may find something you like that way.

Scottish Mernymph, Oct 23, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question