Tall Lady trying to find suitable large sized Bridal Shoes

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by MidlandsBride2b, Feb 15, 2018.

1. MidlandsBride2b

MidlandsBride2b

I am sure there must be other brides out there with the same dilemma as me ?

I am looking for Ivory coloured bridal shoes, a small heel is fine but as I'm almost 6ft tall do not want to be talIer than my groom. I have ordered 2 pairs of shoes online that arrived today but sadly neither fitted - one pair sold as size 9 and one as size 10 although they are labelled 42 and 43. The size 43 was just a little too small. I have looked online and cannot find anything in my size. Does anyone have any suggestions please ? Thanks in advance.

MidlandsBride2b, Feb 15, 2018
    1. Advertisements

2. MidlandsBride2b

Becky Administrator

Welcome to the forum :)

Have you thought about having coloured shoes? You could perhaps match them with your bridesmaid dresses / husband's tie colour / general colour scheme. It might make the search a little easier! Plus depending on your dress they may never be seen anyway. I know some brides who wore trainers under their dress for comfort, and no-one realised!

Becky, Feb 16, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question