Tailor Made Bridal Dress Under £500 :)

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by winter ash, Apr 22, 2012.

1. winter ash

winter ash

So today went to a wedding fair close to home.. the amount of times I repeated my date, next time im gona write it on my forehead :)

Went with my MOH she is brilliant just went round asking loads of questions and a few spoke to her thinking it was her wedding lmao..
    there was a few ideas that would be perfecr for me. even the lady that helpe me with he Raquets was there and picked me out and said Hi, which was nice :)

well anyways went round a few stall got to this lady would say in mid 30's to 40.. she made a brief inroduction asked if i had ideas of dresses showed her pics explained that i wanted a design of another into the other dress.. she said es i know what u mean..

For that dress ill charge you £475- i buy everything for you, you can as many consultations you like..me and MOH eyes lit up so bright lol :)

if i was to go with this lady for my dress MOH and 2 flower girls dresses £1195... I would be saving a whooping £1000 on dresses :)

I checked out her website there are all good reviews:)

HAPPY DAYS ...

If anyone wants her details quite happy to pass on..

winter ash, Apr 22, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. winter ash

Becky

That's a really good price! Are you going to have a consultation?

Sounds like you have picked a great MOH too :)

Becky, Apr 23, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. winter ash

winter ash

Yes we all are having tailor made dresses now even my mom.. but unfortunately we having to wait for my mom to come to derby as she lives in Cambridge ... should be soon

winter ash, Apr 23, 2012
  4. winter ash

nikster1987

I am looking to have a tailored made dress too, but its just finding the riht company. Which company is it that you're talking about?

nikster1987, Jul 3, 2012
  5. winter ash

winter ash

Hi the lady im going with is not a company she does this from home and her work is very good. We found her at a wedding fayre few months ago she showed us some pictures of designer dresses and then showed us the ones she had copied her self and tweaked them accordingly. she is a very nice lady..

I feel more comfortable going with someone that does it from home rather thana company as the company can be so big and the customer satisfaction can be dissapointing with this lady from home she dedicates all her time and tells what will look nice and what wont and she will tell you if she doesnt like anything that dont suit you..

Ive had a few emails and calls from her regarding the lace and i havent even booked to see her yet. I know she has gone out shopping for laces that i may like and what not..
    :)

winter ash, Jul 5, 2012
  6. winter ash

sherrybonhoo

oh it is amazing

sherrybonhoo, Jul 7, 2012
  7. winter ash

nikster1987

Does she have a website at all? Is it ok to give it if she does? :)

nikster1987, Jul 19, 2012
  8. winter ash

winter ash

Heres the link :)

http://www.treasurethedaybridal.co.uk/bridesmaid-dresses.html

winter ash, Jul 20, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question