Surname Now..............and To Be...............?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrsWalker2be, Jun 16, 2010.

1. MrsWalker2be

MrsWalker2be

Well mine is currently:D ready for it ........................PUDDLE:blink: ....................... but will be walker!! xx

MrsWalker2be, Jun 16, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsWalker2be

poppleminster

I am currently Goodenough and will be Willis. I'm soooooo looking forward to having a normal name!

poppleminster, Jun 16, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsWalker2be

MrsApplen2be

Im a Davies.....and I will be an Applen so going from the boring to the strange. xx

MrsApplen2be, Jun 16, 2010
  4. MrsWalker2be

Mrsg2b2011 Guest

I am Fox going to Gasson. Will be sad to lose my surname though have loved being called Foxy all my live even all my teachers used to call me it :D xxx
    Will be nice to have the same name as Ryan though xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 16, 2010
  5. MrsWalker2be

WelshBride

I'm Challacombe and will be Thomas :D I cant wait!!! I hate my surname! It'll also be so much easier to have the same surname as my son, you wouldn't believe the crazy-ness of opening a bank account for him because we havent got the same surname!

WelshBride, Jun 16, 2010
  6. MrsWalker2be

Frogbitch

I'm a Willis now!!!!
    I'm going to be a Morrissey in 65 days, or Wifey, if you ask Russ.

Frogbitch, Jun 16, 2010
  7. MrsWalker2be

MrsBrown

Im going from boring to boring i.e from Hill to Brown!!

Anyone thought of joining the names?

MrsBrown, Jun 16, 2010
  8. MrsWalker2be

juliak

I'm a Gilbert now and going to be a Ball! Devil and the deep blue sea, rock and a hard place........he he
    Funnily enough Spence calls me 'wifey' too, was thinking of having it engraved on the inside of my ring!
    My surname will then become different to my sons though so don't really know what to do.......

juliak, Jun 16, 2010
  9. MrsWalker2be

Frogbitch

Russ' nickname on his own forums is "Morrus", so I've got chiffon knickers with "Mrs Morrus" embriodered on the back to wear to the wedding.

Frogbitch, Jun 16, 2010
  10. MrsWalker2be

flo2310

I'm a Noble at the moment and going to be a Milford :) think it's an alright name! Have been practising saying Mrs Florentyna Milford... Sounds really strange!! It'll be odd actually using it for real in 129 days!! Xx

flo2310, Jun 16, 2010
  11. MrsWalker2be

Mrsg2b2011 Guest

129 days!!!! How exciting another month & you will be in double figures!!! How are the plans coming along? xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 16, 2010
  12. MrsWalker2be

juliak

Oooh I love your name, it's very different!! Hope you don't mind me asking but does it originate from anywhere/anyone?

juliak, Jun 16, 2010
  13. MrsWalker2be

Mrsg2b2011 Guest

Mrs Brown no I personally won't join my name with his but only because Mark's Ex has changed her Surname to Cox & their son is Gasson-Cox so if I stayed Gasson-Fox it would just be to close to her name for me if you know what I mean. Nothing against Marks son just me & her um, don't see eye to eye but I keep my mouth shut for the sake of Samuel. Sometimes its just not wirth the hassle :) xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 16, 2010
  14. MrsWalker2be

flo2310

I know!! Eek! Plans are going well, going to do a planning thread with pics soon as you all give great advice, so watch this space!! Have to do more work on my masters first though!

Is this about my name, juliak? If so, thanks! (If it wasn't about me, I now sound like an idiot!!) Used to hate it when I was younger, but now love it. It's a polish name, my parents got it from a character in the book 'Cane and Able' by Jeffrey Archer...! All my sisters have 'different' names... Think my patents were making up for the fact that our surname is pretty dull!!

I'm def taking Andrew's surname, think having a double barreled name would make my full name into an even bigger mouthful! And want my children (when we have some) to have the same as both of us.

Xx

flo2310, Jun 16, 2010
  15. MrsWalker2be

juliak

I was talking about your name flo, sorry I didn't make it very clear!! I think Florentyna has a lovely flow to it... Florentyna Milford-Noble, I like it!

I know what you mean mrsg, Spence's ex is Mrs Jo Ball, I would be Mrs Julia (which everyone shortens to Ju) Ball, very close. I am torn though as I'll have a different name to Jakes but he's the last Gilbert boy in the family and I'd like the name to carry on and also Spencers son is Jacob too which would get really confusing.....

juliak, Jun 16, 2010
  16. MrsWalker2be

flo2310

Haha! I'd be, Florentyna Abigail Courtenay Milford-Noble.. And breathe!! Hehe xx

flo2310, Jun 16, 2010
  17. MrsWalker2be

Mrsg2b2011 Guest

OMG just realised your name my next door neighbour is Julie Ball! very close xxx

Wow Jake & Jacob would be very confusing. Could you double barrel your name? Have Ball-Gilbert & then when Jake is 18 drop the Gilbert? xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 16, 2010
  18. MrsWalker2be

juliak

I knew a Julie Ball from nursing and get this, when we moved into this house her son Nigel Ball became our next door neighbour!!! I absolutely hate and detest being called Julie though!!! Julia, Ju or Jules all fine don't even mind the odd Juliet.... but Julie YUK!
    The two Jakes go to the same school too for extra confusion! My Jake is already double barrelled on all of his medical paperwork, though not on the birth certificate....don't ask long story!

Flo, your name keeps getting better, how did you manage to spell all of that when you were little????

juliak, Jun 16, 2010
  19. MrsWalker2be

Mrs_B_2010

I am an Adams and in 66 days I'll be a Beattie - I can't wait ;)

Mrs_B_2010, Jun 16, 2010
  20. MrsWalker2be

Mrsg2b2011 Guest

66 days Mrs-B!!! you must be so excited!!!!! I know I am for you haha ;) .

Julia it is a small world!! I swear it gets smaller everyday!!! xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 16, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question