Stupid Things We Are Stressing About Today......(Or Even Tomorrow!)

Discussion in 'Venue, Ceremony and Reception' started by MrsBrown, Aug 2, 2010.

1. MrsBrown

iPrincess26

Thanks, that's the view i'm trying to take. Also can't wait to see my flowers, my florist is really looking forward to doing them as we are going for a very contemporary look and she has lots of ideas. Thinking about changing my hair now too! (I'm blaming Popple as a bad influence - all this changing my mind once i have bought things) I am still going for the same style but thinking of having a white gerbera in it with my veil instead of the tiara, or having the tiara for the ceremony and then changing it for the flower for the evening? What do you lot think?

Thank you all for your support (I better hope my exMOH doesn't find this site as she is getting married in April) ;)

iPrincess26, Aug 5, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsBrown

VikingWife

I am stressing today because a supposed very good friend of some 20 years saw fit to text not even phone ,me this morning to say she won't be coming
    and some utter bullshit excuse. The wedding is tomorrow. Thanks. She was only coming to the recpetion anyway...how hard is that? ;)

VikingWife, Aug 5, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsBrown

MrsC2Be

That is utter balls. She might have text because she was embarrassed (which she bloody should be) and a lot of people have lost the art of conversation because of bloomin' text messages. Have a good rant about it and get it out of your system and then forget about it and forget about her. You've got plenty of other gorgeous lovely people coming to your wedding who want to be there and support you because they love you. And if that's what she thinks is ok, do you want her there? She's clearly a silly cow and you deserve better for your big day.

Smiiiiiile ;) :D :D You're getting married tomorrow! Hoooraaayyy :D xxxxx

MrsC2Be, Aug 5, 2010
  4. MrsBrown

VikingWife

Aww thanks MrsC...thats really made me feel better! x:D

VikingWife, Aug 5, 2010
  5. MrsBrown

MrsC2Be

Woooop! Good luck for everything tomorrow, I'm sure everything will be perfect x

MrsC2Be, Aug 5, 2010
  6. MrsBrown

muckypaws

I was stressing that the minister hadn't recieved our 'donation' and vows .... It's a bit stressy in general organising it when the venue is 150 miles away .... Any way he just emailed and all is well .... Also told me to stop flapping rofl ... God know how the 'abroad ' brides are coping !

muckypaws, Oct 8, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question