Stag Do Stress

Discussion in 'Emotional Support' started by Suzi83, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Suzi83

Suzi83

Although our wedding and our respective stag/hen nights are ages away, I'm still stressing over his. Basically, his best friend A is organising it with the help of J, I and M. These four are all mutual friends of ours and I've known them all for a while. I know they're taking him abroad but I have no clue where.

However, the part I'm stressing about is what will actually happen on his stag weekend. Yes I trust him and I do trust our friends too but I also know that people can/do behave differently on their stag/hen nights. I know it's stupid to be worried about his behaviour or anything that could happen while he's away but I can't help it.

The other thing that is stressing me is the fact that they joke about "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" (although they're not going to Vegas in the first place) so I don't know that they'd tell me if anything did happen.

I feel like I'm being insane (or at least more insane than usual!) and it's not helping my stress levels.

Suzi83, Aug 29, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. Suzi83

Becky

If you trust him then you shouldn't have anything to worry about! If you are feeling uneasy about it though, maybe speak to him and let him know how you feel. You could mutually decide where you would want each other to draw the line - after all, he might be equally worried about a willy being waved in your face on your hen do!! ;)

Becky, Aug 30, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. Suzi83

Suzi83

Becky, I've already mentioned to him that I'm stressing about the stag do and what may happen during it. He's reassuring me that he's not going to cheat me and keep saying "Do you really thinks the guys would let me?" M and I are both already married themselves and J and A both have long terms girlfriends.

Suzi83, Aug 30, 2013
  4. Suzi83

Becky

Sounds like he'll behave himself then, but I can understand your concerns. Not helped by films like the Hangover I guess - in reality though I don't think I know of anyone who has ever strayed on their hen/stag do. Hope that provides at least some comfort!

Becky, Aug 31, 2013
  5. Suzi83

Suzi83

"Not helped by films like the Hangover..."

Exactly, particularly when A has already told my H2B that it's going to be like that!

Suzi83, Sep 2, 2013
  6. Suzi83

Becky

Oh dear! Knowing boys I bet it's all talk ;)

Becky, Sep 2, 2013
  7. Suzi83

Suzi83

It better be or there will be merry hell to pay when they get back!

Suzi83, Sep 2, 2013
    Becky likes this.
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question