Special Date

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by Suzi83, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Suzi83

Suzi83

We're getting married on 13th August 2014 because it will be our 2nd anniversary :wub:

Suzi83, Aug 26, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. Suzi83

Helen

It is always lovely to choose a date that is significant for you :) You won't believe me but the date will soon be here, time seems to fly once you start planning things!

Helen, Aug 26, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. Suzi83

Suzi83

Helen, don't I know it! It seemed like only yesterday we got engaged but it was actually back in May. Once we've had a discussion with my parents again, we'll get our venue booked and the next thing will be the registrar.

Suzi83, Aug 29, 2013
  4. Suzi83

nikster1987

Congrats on the engagement! Its lovely to pick such a significant date. I wouldn't choose our anniversary date for our wedding because they are during the Christmas period and neither of us are comfortable with. Good luck with the planning, and as Helen said, the time will fly by!

nikster1987, Sep 24, 2013
  5. Suzi83

MrsGroves2B

We had a significant date for our wedding day too. We got married on 29th June 2013 because it was our 7 year anniversary. I know people who have got married on days such as their Birthday- my one friend got married on her Birthday last year, which happened to be the anniversary of them getting engaged and the anniversary of them getting together as well!

Best of luck with it! Everyone is right- it flies by!

xx

MrsGroves2B, Oct 1, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question