Smooch Rings - Anyone Used Them?

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by MrsOliver2b, Jun 9, 2010.

1. MrsOliver2b

MrsOliver2b

Has anyone used Smooch for their wedding rings or know anyone that has?

We are thinking of using them and any good/bad reports that you have would be really helpful

Thank You

Kelly x

MrsOliver2b, Jun 9, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsOliver2b

Mrsg2b2011

Hi hun,
    I am getting the round to give us quote on the rings. Just need to get off my bum & actually book an appointment!!! Once I have & they have been I will let you know how it was. Same as you though heard good & bad reports xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 9, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsOliver2b

MrsSA2B

My friend had hers made by them and was over the moon with them. We were thinking of using them but found their rep very rude and pushy.

Her ring is lovely though, and when her husbands ring needed resizing (they had to postpone their wedding by a year) they were brill, sorting it with no fuss.

MrsSA2B, Jun 9, 2010
  4. MrsOliver2b

Mrs T2B (Kel)

We got our rings from this guy on eBay

Ace of York

really good prices, well he was for palladium rings ... really friendly guy too :lol:
    He has a shop and a normal website as well if you're not an eBay fan

Mrs T2B (Kel), Jun 9, 2010
  5. MrsOliver2b

Eve

I used Smooch and have recommended them to a couple of friends. My rings are great and the rep who came to see us was really sweet and not at all pushy. They have a really good range and you can personalise the rings if you want. My friend has an appointment in July and she was on their website the other day and they now have a price promise - they will refund the difference if you can buy the same type of ring cheaper elsewhere.

Eve, Jun 11, 2010
  6. MrsOliver2b

Mrsg2b2011

ooo price promise sounds good!!! Like the idea of being able to personalise them too. Ok I REALLY must book an appointment with them now!
    Ps welcome to the forum Eve. :) You'll love it here xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 11, 2010
  7. MrsOliver2b

MrsOliver2b

I think we are going to make an appointment for some time in summer. I really like that they have a lifetime guarantee and that they will polish and resize your rings when they need it.

MrsOliver2b, Jun 13, 2010
  8. MrsOliver2b

Mrsg2b2011

didn't know they polish & resize them when needed aswell!?! Oooh even more reason for me to actually be bothered to get of my lazy bum & phone them!!! xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 13, 2010
  9. MrsOliver2b

MrsBoucher2B2012

I went to a wedding fair today and they had a stall there. The woman was very friendly and they dont charge any interest if you want to pay in installments so thats good.
    Think i might give them a call and even if we dont go with them we still get the free gifts.

MrsBoucher2B2012, Jun 13, 2010
  10. MrsOliver2b

Mrsg2b2011

Yes we see them at a wedding fayre too! Thats probably where they get most of their business. I wonder if they are new though as I used to do the wedding dress shows at wedding fayres a few years ago. That was great fun, getting my hair & make up done & prancing around in a wedding dress all day!!! But they never used to be at them then, but then that was about 5 or 6 years ago so they could be fairly new xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 13, 2010
  11. MrsOliver2b

MrsOliver2b

I finally got round to making an appointment - and had Smooch rings round a couple of weeks ago - we were very impressed with the service and have order our rings with them!

There were loads of rings to choose from and you are not limited to the rings that they show you - you can alter the metal and thickness of the ring, add diamonds and engraving etc.

The rings take about 6 weeks to make - I cant wait to see them - I will post a photo when they arrive!!

we were also given 4 free bridesmaid gifts - we could choose from silver heart necklaces, cubic zirconia earings or pearl bracelets - The rep did not have these to show us - but we are able to exchange them if we decide we want to swap them!!!

MrsOliver2b, Oct 19, 2010
  12. MrsOliver2b

MrsC2Be

Brilliant news, can't wait for pics!

I saw smooch at a wedding fair a couple of weeks ago and was quite impressed with that particular rep, she was lovely and really helpful. My engagement ring is quite unusual and she gave me loads of suggestions for designs that could match it :D

MrsC2Be, Oct 19, 2010
  13. MrsOliver2b

MrsBoucher2B2012

Thats great news.

were they reasonable price wise if you dont mind me asking?

MrsBoucher2B2012, Oct 19, 2010
  14. MrsOliver2b

MrsOliver2b

the prices werent too bad! more expensive than some I had seen on the high street but we were sold by the fact that we have the lifetime guarantee and that we could have the rings personalised.

They tell you the basic price of the band and then you add more for diamonds and engraving and the metal that you want - you could really go mad with it - I played around with a few ideas until I found the ring I wanted within our budget!!!

My H2B has chosen a ring with the date of the wedding in roman numerals engraved on the front with diamonds in place of the full stops and i have chosen a plain band with 3 diamonds which are set in square places (to match my engagement ring) I am also having the date of the weding engraved on my ring on the inside!!

MrsOliver2b, Oct 19, 2010
  15. MrsOliver2b

MrsBoucher2B2012

That sounds lovely am defo going to ring them, i want a white gold band with ruby and diamonds as the wedding is very close to my birthday. the date of the wedding engraved sounds very sweet

MrsBoucher2B2012, Oct 19, 2010
  16. MrsOliver2b

gemw24

Hope you dont mind me asking this. are the rings good quality. they look lovely on the website but i am a bit weary of spending that amount of money on ebay. have u got a picture of your rings on here that i could have a look at please?
    sorry if you think i'm being rude

xx

gemw24, Oct 19, 2010
  17. MrsOliver2b

MrsBoucher2B2012

i am just being nosy and wondering if you have received your ring yet?

We just had an appointment with them and i am so impressed. As i allergic to yellow gold but am able to wear white gold (i know it strange) it is important that if the plating goes on my ring i can get it sorted asap and with smooch's lifetime care i can have it replated whenever i need for no cost. Plus we can add gems whenever, meaning if hubby is stuck for something to get me he can add another ruby or diamond to my ring. Can you tell i am smitten?[​IMG][​IMG]

Our rep was fantastic, so friendly and helpful.

MrsBoucher2B2012, Nov 30, 2010
  18. MrsOliver2b

MrsOliver2b

Sorry for the delay in replying - I havent been on here for ages.

Yeah we have got our rings - we love them - they are fantastic!!! Could not fault the service that we have had from Smooch from start to finish!!!

Have you ordered your rings from them?

MrsOliver2b, Jan 4, 2011
  19. MrsOliver2b

FlowerCo

Ive met them a few times at wedding fairs, and their Hants rep seems really nice, the designs and fresh and modern too, this rep also had loads with "bling" in them! yummy!

FlowerCo, Jan 6, 2011
  20. MrsOliver2b

MrsBoucher2B2012

so glad your happy with them.
    We ordered my wedding ring with them last night, it will arrive next Jan so i wont worry about losing it in the next year and half. Hubby is so fussy he wants to look around more before getting his, i can see what is going to happen already, he is going to spend ages looking around and then go for the smooch one he liked anyway [​IMG].
    My ring is very simple band with one small diamond (hubby wants to add a diamond each wedding anniversary which is very sweet of him really)

MrsBoucher2B2012, Jan 8, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question