September 2012 Anyone?

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by MrsC2Be, May 2, 2010.

1. MrsC2Be

MrsC2Be

Anyone else getting married in September 2012?

We're looking at the first friday that September :D Anyone else feel like it's forever away?!

MrsC2Be, May 2, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsC2Be

poppleminster

I am either 29th Sep or 6th Oct so thought i'd join you on the Sep thread as I will be lonely on the Oct one lol.

It does seem forever and I am buying so much already with the idea that I will have more money for honeymoon if I pay out for decorations etc now... I just know that wont happen!

poppleminster, May 21, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsC2Be

poppleminster

22 Sep now! ;)

poppleminster, Jun 13, 2010
  4. MrsC2Be

Ben

Me!

Ben, Jun 21, 2010
  5. MrsC2Be

poppleminster

I love you! Now go and post under the grooms section my gorgeous dingbat! :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

poppleminster, Jun 21, 2010
  6. MrsC2Be

MrsC2Be

So lovely brides (and grooms!) of September 2012, how is it all going?

I just can't wait til we hit September this year then we can get the venue and registrar booked. Until then I'm trying to reign in the excitement!

MrsC2Be, Jul 3, 2010
  7. MrsC2Be

cadburysbride

Me Me Me!

Yes, it does seem like forever away - I've been really down today about having to wait two years!

Originally we had a date provisionally booked for Sept 2011, but then cancelled as we found the "perfect" venue - but have to wait till 2012 now!

How are we going to keep each other sane for over 2 years?!!!!!

CB xx

cadburysbride, Jul 10, 2010
  8. MrsC2Be

MrsBoucher2B2012

I am not a sep bride but am a 2012 bride.
    I dont know how i am still sane, maybe i am not and thats why the wait isnt killing me.

MrsBoucher2B2012, Jul 10, 2010
  9. MrsC2Be

poppleminster

I am already rocking back and forth and dribbling. Ordered the stuff for my wine glass charms today and will probably take me 2 yrs to make them if I start next week!

poppleminster, Jul 10, 2010
  10. MrsC2Be

MrsC2Be

There's no keeping me sane, I went mad years ago!

H2B made the mistake of suggesting that May weather is always lovely and that May 2013 (!) should be an option. I think the look I gave him stopped that thought dead in it's tracks right there! 2 years is bloomin well long enough for me, im not waiting another one!

Surely though, we shall all be the most organised brides in the entire history of everything?! x

MrsC2Be, Jul 12, 2010
  11. MrsC2Be

poppleminster

Technically you are correct and we should be organised. I think the issue lies with the fact that we are already pretty much organised and therefore get bored and prone to changing our minds at regular intervals! I have already gone through 3 dresses! Having bought a cheap boring one to be sensible I then got another sensible one but in ivory and then decided sod it, i'm having a big posh one and now have that from ebay :) So far not a penny lost tho as I sold the two I wont use for more than they cost which was useful. By the time I get married my dress will be the size of a tent!

poppleminster, Jul 13, 2010
  12. MrsC2Be

MrsC2Be

You could be like a celebrity and have numerous costume changes on the day and wear them all, with a gradual increase in size each time :) (too far, right?!)

We're off on holiday at the end of august, so as soon as we get back we can book the venue and registrar and then its all systems go. woooop! No excuses for not being crafty with our own invitations and all that jazz, got 2 years to do it lol

MrsC2Be, Jul 13, 2010
  13. MrsC2Be

MrsC2Be

we've done a provisional booking of our venue today!!!! although we've gone for 31st august, rather than september, but seeing as it's only a day different, i was hoping you wouldnt chuck me out! :D

I'm soooooooo excited, its properly real now! x

MrsC2Be, Jul 13, 2010
  14. MrsC2Be

poppleminster

Well done on getting the venue booked! That's very cool. It's a lovely feeling isn't it? Suddenly makes it all real :D

poppleminster, Jul 14, 2010
  15. MrsC2Be

MrsC2Be

yes, although the big chunk of deposit they're going to take out of our account will bring us back down to earth with a bump.

we're going to arrange a second viewing soon which is exciting

MrsC2Be, Jul 14, 2010
  16. MrsC2Be

poppleminster

I guess the more expense we get out of the way now, the less we have to worry about later but it sucks to see the bank balance diminish suddenly.

I'm till waiting to have confirmation of my reception and accomodatyion venue which is killing me. I know it's years away but I want to know NOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Not that I am irrational and impatient or anything :)

poppleminster, Jul 15, 2010
  17. MrsC2Be

MrsC2Be

They took the bloody big chunk of deposit from us, which means the bank account is looking very sorry for itself, but also that Neil actually has to marry me now. Hahahaha (evil-type laugh)

MrsC2Be, Aug 8, 2010
  18. MrsC2Be

Pumpkin

Hurray, we have just booked our venue for 8th September 2012 :)

Went to a wedding fayre last month just for a look :) and mum bought my dress, a real bargain (was an immaculate sample dress) went back to try it on last week and i have no doubts/wobbles and all my bridesmaids/MIL love it so i am chuffed. I know my wedding is ages away but no regrets!

Pumpkin, Oct 16, 2010
  19. MrsC2Be

MrsC2Be

Yaaaay :) brilliant, I've already got mine. It was a one off. Very impulsive, but if I'd missed out I'd have been gutted :)

MrsC2Be, Oct 16, 2010
  20. MrsC2Be

Pumpkin

Me too, i knew it was 'the one' because i walked out of the changing room, and my Mum looked at me and burst into tears in front of all the people that were milling around :)

Pumpkin, Oct 16, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question