Seating Plans

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by MrsBrown, May 17, 2010.

1. MrsBrown

MrsBrown

Everyone here seems to have really good ideas, so I thought I'd see if anyone can help me with this one. We are currently thinking about our seating plan? My friend who has offered to help but I really need some ideas on something a bit unusual!

When I went to look at my wedding venue it was set up for a wedding. The couple had made a table plan that looked like buntin as if in a circus or village fate. They had attached it to the barn doors and it looked fab! It fitted in with their theme as they had buntin up from the beams as well. I dont think this would fit in with my theme, but I wondered if anyone had any ideas?

What is everyone else doing?

We are having a garden themed wedding so would like to incorperate something around this. I did have an idea of attaching the table plan to some trellis but not sure how this would look?

Any ideas?? (thank you!)

MrsBrown, May 17, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsBrown

MrsApplen2be

Why cant you have the buntin idea in the garden theme? My friend has buntin in her cherry blossom tree in her garden and its all pale greens and pinks in colour with leafy and flower pattern on it, its so pretty. I actually love that idea not sure how it would fit in my venue though even though its beamed and barny x

MrsApplen2be, May 17, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsBrown

vhc

ooh, the trellis idea is good.

also, you could have a potted rose standard or some such and have the table names pinned on that.

that sounds really pretty. :D

vhc, May 18, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question