Save Money On Photos And Get 50% Off Phobooks Online.

Discussion in 'DIY Wedding' started by jobsltd, Jul 9, 2012.

1. jobsltd

jobsltd

Photography can cost an absolute bomb, but with the introduction of pretty high tech camera's you can keep the cost down.

A friend of ours did our photography as he'd bought a fancy camera for christmas, and asked him to do the whole day. He loved being in charge, and loved the attention of the man with a camera....so if you know someone who would be happy to do this, then this will save you lots.

We also set up a website for people to upload their photos that they took of the day,and ended up with some fantastic pictures.

We then made a number of Photobooks made of our wedding and honeymoon, which cost us less than £50 through A PHOTO website.....as they offer a 50% discount for new customers.

The quotes we were given, we in excess of £500 and that didn't even give us the rights to the pictures, so just a big con we thought.

jobsltd, Jul 9, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. jobsltd

poppleminster

That is such a cool idea. All the big photo printing sites have awesome deals so worth a good look round. SO, we know you had cool photos, what else did you do for your wedding? You cannot just tell us about pics, we want to know it all :)

Welcome to the forum. I removed the advertising link from your post, i'm sure you wont mind. The tip is still so useful without it.

poppleminster, Jul 9, 2012
    winter ash and Becky like this.
    1. Advertisements

3. jobsltd

Savage

Thats what we're doing, kind of...
    I bought a fab new slr camera last year and my sisters best friend is a really good but newly graduated photographer so she's offered to do our wedding for us! Experience for her and nice and cheap for us!! I might buy a new lens and obviously I'd pay her for her time but it's still only going to cost a fraction of what I've been quoted by some professional photographers! (I have seen some of her work & it's bloody good so not worried about her lack of experience) :)

Savage, Aug 3, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question