Sale On At Monsoon...

Discussion in 'Best Buys and Bargains' started by Helen, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Helen

Helen

Went to return a cardi I bought a while ago today and they had a 50% off sale. So much for my refund lol but I do have a dress to wear to the wedding we are off to next week :lol: and some new shoes :) :D

Helen, Jul 20, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. Helen

poppleminster

I love Monsoon and the sale brings it down to a more normal price! I get cross that they often have flimsy tailoring but charge double the amount yet I always end up in there for the designs.

poppleminster, Jul 20, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. Helen

MrsBoucher2B2012

I was in cardiff yesterday and must have past Monsoon at least 5 times cant believe i didnt go in. I did save almost £20 on some very pretty clothes for Abi in the Next sale would of got her a lot more if there wasnt so little left in her size or suitable for winter.

MrsBoucher2B2012, Jul 20, 2010
  4. Helen

Helen

Most of the things I have had from Monsoon have lasted for years. I did have one top that fell apart but I took it back and they replaced it no problem. Even if you have an ancient piece of theirs in any condition you can take it in and they will give you I think £5 off anything else :)

Helen, Jul 21, 2010
  5. Helen

Becky

There seem to be sales on everywhere at the moment - so much temptation all around me, agh! :)

Becky, Jul 22, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question