Rosemary Conley

Discussion in 'Weight loss and Fitness' started by flo2310, May 15, 2010.

1. flo2310

flo2310

Hello fellow B2Bs!

I have just bitten the bullet and ordered some things off the Rosemary Conley site.

Three weeks ago I was in hospital with appendicitis and had to have the operation (key hole luckily not the conventional op), this has stopped me exercising for 4 weeks and has caused me to start piling on the pounds :D It has really set me back and has left me feeling a bit low.

As the measurements for my dress are going to be taken on 1st June, this wasn't the best timing!! So I thought I need something that has a step by step guide on loosing weight and some exercises I can do to build up muscle tone after 4 weeks of doing NOTHING!!

Just wondering if any one else has/is following the plan? Would be good to have some advice and support... Although am sure all of you will be as helpful as ever even if you aren't following the plan!

Keep your fingers crossed for me :D

Flo xx

flo2310, May 15, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. flo2310

Becky

Oh no poor you! [​IMG] Hope you're doing ok now!

Becky, May 15, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. flo2310

flo2310

I'm good thanks, still unable to do any exercise... just hope that the diet stuff arrives soon and I ccan start loosing some weight!!

Bloody appenix!!!!

flo2310, May 17, 2010
  4. flo2310

May2010bride

Fingers crossed for you! Sorry your body decided to go pesky so close to the fitting (typical!).

I've not done the diet plan, but I used the Rosemary Conley fitness dvd's and they've helped me lose weight/get fitter, unlike other workout dvd's the music isn't offensive to the ears (work out to techno, who the heck thought that would be a good idea!?) & I feel determined to not be out-done by Rosemary (she must be pushing 70..and for her to be fine whilst I'm out of breath is a real motivater)!

I know she sells the portion control things, for her diet plan, what I did the couple weeks before the wedding was eat food from baby plates during the week (for portion control) and then eat normally at the weekend, it's surprising how little I felt like eating at the weekend, after 'restricting' my portions. xxx

May2010bride, May 17, 2010
  5. flo2310

Helen

ohhh thats a good idea, going to serve h2bs dinner on a saucer now :D he won't be amused!

Helen, May 17, 2010
  6. flo2310

juliak

I really feel for you and hope that your recovery is quick! I'm getting married at the end of July and I just got my op appointment through for the 3rd June. I'll be in the same situation regarding exercise. Luckily I don't really have to lose much weight but I do desperately need to tone and tighten!! Thought i'd start now, then watch what I eat during my recovery, fingers crossed. Good luck to you.

juliak, May 17, 2010
  7. flo2310

flo2310

Just thought I'd let everyone know...

This diet has been sooooo easy to follow! I have not checked my weight yet, will do so on Monday... but I did measure my waist and have lost 2" this week!! Am SO happy :) especially as I have measurements for my dress on Tuesday and it looks like it's going in the right direction!!

Really REALLY recommend this to any one who wants to loos not only weight but also the inches! I am following the 28 day inch loss plan.

Good luck ladies!

Flo xxx

flo2310, May 30, 2010
  8. flo2310

May2010bride

YAY! 2 inches is awesome!! wd hun x

May2010bride, May 30, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question