Recommend Best Service

Discussion in 'Wedding Fashion' started by Mrsp2011, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Mrsp2011

Mrsp2011

:pThought it would be a good idea to recommend good services that we have recieved what do you think???
    I cant come on here as often as I would like but I think this forum is great :D

Mrsp2011, Jun 24, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. Mrsp2011

ilovepink1984

Hello. Shame you can't come on more often :D as we love to chat and see peoples ideas! Sad people like me are on here often as I am a stay at home mum! :D This forum is fab and the girlies are so lovely, funny, helpful and supportive.

I think there is a similar thread to this somewhere but it is a great idea certainly. Would be especially good if people recommend good internet businesses.services they receive - because it can often be hard to decide whether internet sellers are trustworthy/reliable and as we are so spread out,recommending shops etc may not be much use to a lot of people.

That said! I would recommend Proposals Bridal Studio, Witney,Oxfordhsire. The ladies in their are lovely, they never pressurised me, they showed me a wide range of priced dresses, knew what they were talking about regarding my shape and what would suit and picked out dresses for me to try and actually in the end told me a cheaper dress looked the best on me. Their website isn't great but the shop is fab for anyone around Oxfordshire. Proposals :D

xxx

ilovepink1984, Jun 24, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question