Quinn2B Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by MrsQuinn2b, Oct 24, 2011.

1. MrsQuinn2b

MrsQuinn2b

Ok ladies lets see how this works out.

Thought i might aswell add a few bits and bobs for the big day as its creeping up on me thick and fast.

When i first booked my Big day i had 606 days to go, now i only 117 days.

So here goes what i pics i have so far not sure if they will be small, massive or will even show as i have not mastered these silly camera settings on my mobile.

Attached Files:

MrsQuinn2b, Oct 24, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsQuinn2b

MrsQuinn2b

Well how silly am i, posted the thread before i could even write anything next to it or preview. i am so thick at times.

Well i have Ours cars, bridesmaid dress, H2B wedding band and also mine, the cake pops that i made at weekend just to see how they would work out so im thinking on making them for the wedding but with better deco and to our colour scheme, wedding flowers, our sweetie trees, also my favours that me and my H2b have made, my gorgeous tiara our church and our hotel.

Pictures done really do the church or venue any justice but they are gorgeous and i just love them both.

Well now i know i can not succesfully complete a planning thread i shall not be doing any other posts until i can figure out the correct way of doing things :unsure:

MrsQuinn2b, Oct 24, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsQuinn2b

Becky

Ooh it all looks great! I love to see new planning topics - there is no correct way of doing things, so don't worry about starting it off with two posts!! ;)

I am particularly impressed with the cake pops, how did you make them? Those sweety trees look amazing, did you make them too?

Becky, Oct 24, 2011
  4. MrsQuinn2b

MrsQuinn2b

My aunty bought me the cake pop machine as an early xmas present so we could practice making cake pops for the wedding, and after about 500 cake pops later we got them near on perfect. But all i used was normal cake mix and choc for the coating and they bake within about 6 minutes.

Yeah we made the sweetie tress, we made flying saucer ones, cola bottles and also ferrero rocher trees. We just used polystrene balls, cocktail sticks and vases with million sweets in them. But the ferrero rocher ones have a mint cream liqueur in the vase with little shot glasses to go with them. So tasty :)

MrsQuinn2b, Oct 24, 2011
  5. MrsQuinn2b

Becky

Ah I see I was wondering how you make them round! They look brilliant, and I'm very envious of anyone who gets to 'help' you 'test' them! :D

The ferrero rocher trees sound AMAZING!! My mouth is watering just thinking about it...

Becky, Oct 24, 2011
  6. MrsQuinn2b

Helen

Your tiarra is gorgeous!. I'm also loving bridesmaids in red, that will look great for a winter wedding (maybe with that sprinkle of snow!) :)

Helen, Oct 24, 2011
  7. MrsQuinn2b

MrsQuinn2b

Thanks.

I wasnt going to have a Tiara but when i went to look at dresses they had this gorgeous dress so i tried it on and ended up buying it then and they had an offer on that if you bought the dress you could have any Tiara free. So i hunted and hunted and couldnt see any i liked and the assistant went into the back and got the new stock out and i had a spy at them and found this one, and i was like ooooohhhh i just have to have it.

I just cant wait to wear everything now :)

MrsQuinn2b, Oct 26, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question