Pre-Maritial Mr & Mrs?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrsStobe813, Aug 11, 2011.

1. MrsStobe813

MrsStobe813

Hello ladies,
    I just wondered if anyone here has played a game of Mr & Mrs before you were married? We did a 48 question quiz last night and it turns out that I actually know Matt quite well. Yes, some of it was pretty embarrassing, but it was a great way to know some of the deeper darker secrets in a very fun way!

Too bad he doesn't want to play anymore, men...embarrassed too easily ;-)

MrsStobe813 x

MrsStobe813, Aug 11, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsStobe813

MrsBrown

Never had.. but i am certain Simon would get it very very wrong as he never listens or pays attention!! for example at birthdays, i try to give lots of clues and he never gets it right!

MrsBrown, Aug 11, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsStobe813

MrsStobe813

Urgh..don't talk to me about birthdays, it's mine in 29 days and Matt wants to know what I want. Apparently "some jewellery to wear on our wedding" isn't an answer..men!

MrsStobe813, Aug 11, 2011
  4. MrsStobe813

Zoe

We played the Mr and Mrs paddle game at the evening do at our wedding. We got 9 matches out of 12 - not too bad. Can't remember what we disagreed on now (probably who is the best driver - everyone KNOWS women are the best). All the guests enjoyed watching it and I think some of them answered the questions amongst themselves.

Zoe, Aug 11, 2011
  5. MrsStobe813

MrsStobe813

Hehe. We were watching all star mr & Mrs and I told Matt he'd be rubbish because he never pays any attention, it wasn't in a nasty way just a tongue in cheek jab in the ribs kind of cheek. He wenbt and printed some off to prove me wrong. It was quite interesting because our "ideal date with one another" was identical and some of the other stuff (I won't reveal here!) scored pretty highly too!

MrsStobe813, Aug 12, 2011
  6. MrsStobe813

MrsMay2011

We played Mr & Mrs at my hen do (bridesmaids had got husband to answer the questions previously), it was good fun, but I lost points as *husband* had answered some of the questions incorrectly. Such as where was our first holiday together? He said Greece, but we'd actually been away about 3 times before that! Idiot ;) ! I got zero for that question even though I correctly answered Belfast!!

MrsMay2011, Aug 14, 2011
  7. MrsStobe813

MrsStobe813

That's men for you! Matt always says I was born in 1989 which is total rubbish as I always whine about my boring birthday... 9.9.88! It was definitely interesting though to see what was really keeping us going!

MrsStobe813, Aug 15, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question