Post Boxes.

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by nikster1987, Nov 16, 2013.

1. nikster1987

nikster1987

Did anyone have a post box at their wedding for cards?

I'm thinking of having one, but not for our cards. I'm thinking of adding a note to explain that if people want to they can make a donation to Cancer Research. Both me and my H2B have lost members of our family to this awful disease and want to do something to help and remember our loved ones.

But my queries are do you think this is a good idea and where would be the best place to put it?

Thanks!

xx

nikster1987, Nov 16, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. nikster1987

Becky

I made a box for cards, but it wasn't a post box as such. I've attached a photo :)

It was a plain white circular box that I got from a craft shop and I decorated it to match our stationery. It would have been easy to make it into a post box though - all I would have had to do was paint it red and cut a slot out of the front.

Attached Files:

Becky, Nov 17, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. nikster1987

nikster1987

I think I like your box better than a post box. Looks lovely! Will have to think about what we could do. Thanks!

nikster1987, Nov 23, 2013
  4. nikster1987

Becky

Thanks! It was pretty cheap to make, I just used bits and pieces I had leftover from making the stationery :)

Becky, Nov 24, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question