Planning So Far...

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by SnugglesGirl, Jan 22, 2011.

1. SnugglesGirl

SnugglesGirl

Hi...
    Just a few piccies of my planning so far...
    Having 2 flower girls in the white/silver dresses.....2 bridesmaids in the pink dresses...
    The gents are all in dark grey suits with the wait waistcoats...silver cravats and hankies for all and hot pink for groom...

And then a piccie of my dress...and my very pink shoes of which I will have to peek out of the bottom for a photo or two....
    Got to have a proper fitting of the dress yet..wasnt too happy with the hoop etc and how the dress sat on it but I am sure that will be sorted on my next trip to the shop....dress fitted when I bought it and I did want it made smaller but the fact I am getting married in Turkey and have 10 days in resort before the wedding makes me think leave some room in the dress....a good chance to eat more...haha...or maybe not flowergirl.jpg bridesmaid.jpg waistcoat.jpg cravat.jpg cravat2.jpg pinkshoe.jpg 008.JPG ! :)

SnugglesGirl, Jan 22, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. SnugglesGirl

airy_fairy

your dress is beautiful and the fg dresses are soooo cute!

airy_fairy, Jan 22, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. SnugglesGirl

MrsC2Be

Love the hot pink, especially the shoes! Defo need a few pics of your tootsies on show with that lovely dress. It's gorgeous. :)

MrsC2Be, Jan 22, 2011
  4. SnugglesGirl

poppleminster

It'll be awesome. I love it all and the detailing on the dress is gorgeous. I wish I could walk in shoes like those, they are truly divine! :)

poppleminster, Jan 23, 2011
  5. SnugglesGirl

Becky

You look gorgeous! I love your dress, it really suits you. Those shoes are amazing - I wish I could wear heels that high all day!

Becky, Jan 23, 2011
  6. SnugglesGirl

Helen

I love the colour of your shoes! Fab :)

Helen, Jan 23, 2011
  7. SnugglesGirl

SnugglesGirl

Glad you like my piccies....well yes the shoes are high but as Carrie Bradshaw says...put me up with the big gals..haha...I wear heels a lot and my wedding doesnt start til 5pm so I am cheating slightly as I will only pop my tootsies into them about 4pm....and I might just take a comfier pair to wear after we have had our first dance...besides I am taking the attitude that I won be walking too far.....I will surely be sitting and waited on with glasses of bubbly.....xxx

SnugglesGirl, Jan 23, 2011
  8. SnugglesGirl

poppleminster

Now that sounds like a plan :)

poppleminster, Jan 24, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question