Photo Memory Tree

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by MrsGroves2B, Jun 18, 2013.

1. MrsGroves2B

MrsGroves2B

We have decided to have a photo memory tree at our wedding reception to remember those close to us that have died as a way of remembering them on the day. It is now complete and here it is:

084.JPG

From top to bottom and left to right:
    Chris' Grandad, Dez, who died September 2005.
    My Nan, Madge ("Nan Ceney"), who died March 2011.
    My Grandad, John ("Grandad Ceney"), who died September 2012.
    My Grandad, Frank ("Grandad Marshall"), who died July 1991.
    Chris' Great Nan, Hilda, who died August 2010.
    Chris' family friend, Margaret, who died in 2009 I think, around September/October time.
    Chris work colleague, Barry ("Baz"), who Chris worked alongside for a long time and got along really well with, who died January 2011. His wife, children and Grandchildren are coming to the wedding, which will be nice.

I was going to write their names around the pictures, but then after speaking with my Dad about the best kind of pen he said it may not be worth doing so because it might make it too much of a shrine, and those who know them know who they are anyway, so decided against it.

xx

MrsGroves2B, Jun 18, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsGroves2B

Helen

Great idea :)

I did something similar with large photo boards and used family wedding photos. I did label ours, loads of people said it was really interesting to see.

Helen, Jun 18, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. MrsGroves2B

nikster1987

That is a wonderful idea! Love the simplicity of it aswell. Doesn't take the focus away from the photos!

nikster1987, Jun 19, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question