Perfect Venue In Bristol

Discussion in 'Venue, Ceremony and Reception' started by MrsEllenMatthews, Sep 24, 2013.

1. MrsEllenMatthews

MrsEllenMatthews

My husband and I recently got married and I just wanted to share the venue with you all because it was so perfect for us and I don't think many people necessarily know it's there?
    We got married at The Square Club - it was really good value for money because they have their own wedding planner who let us have a really bespoke day down to even the smallest details. It's also attached to a hotel and restaurant so everything that we needed was right on the doorstep. Anyway take a look at their website, I just thought I would help share the love since it took me aaages to find a venue, congrats and good luck [​IMG]

MrsEllenMatthews, Sep 24, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsEllenMatthews

Becky

Thanks for sharing your advice! We are currently planning a big site upgrade which will incorporate a venue database where members can leave reviews on their venues. I'll be sure to add yours!

Becky, Sep 26, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question