Olu Deniz Brides

Discussion in 'Weddings Abroad' started by SnugglesGirl, May 14, 2010.

1. SnugglesGirl

SnugglesGirl

Hi...
    Are there anymore Olu Deniz brides out there? I am getting married there next year...ceremony at a tearrce by the Lagoon and reception at a hotel a bit higher up overlooking the sea....[​IMG]

SnugglesGirl, May 14, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. SnugglesGirl

MRST2B

Hi! Im getting married in Olu Deniz in August!! We are getting married on the terrace at the meri resort and then having our recption at the sea breeze hotel - we have booked through oludenizbeachweddings.com and they have been fab so far! Have you booked? Have you ever been to Turkey before? x

MRST2B, May 14, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. SnugglesGirl

SnugglesGirl

Hi There.....
    Ooh so I am getting married on the same terrace as you at the Meri Resort and then we are going to the Paradise Gardens for our reception....we have booked through oludenizweddings.com not sure if that is the same as yours? We have booked it through a lady called Moira...all quiet for us at the moment though as I guess they are busy with this years weddings like yours....mine is next May 2011 so I dont think I am priority at the moment...haha....
    Yes been to Turkey once...last year...we got engaged in Olu Deniz so lovely that we ended up choosing to book the wedding there...Have you been to Turkey before? Its really good to hear from someone who will get married at the same place! [​IMG]

SnugglesGirl, May 14, 2010
  4. SnugglesGirl

mrsp2be

Hi ladies.
    I will be marrying in Turkey using Oludenizweddings also thanks to Mrsst2b's recommendation.
    I have never been to Olu deniz usually go to Turgetreis or Side
    However we are not marrying until 2013 and cant book until after june this year at which point we will then go stay in fetiye and visit the venue options.
    Cant wait got lots of ideas cant wait to put them into practice :D

mrsp2be, May 16, 2010
  5. SnugglesGirl

MRST2B

Hi - I think they are all the same company as they also have Ezmen Tourism. Moira is lovely - she rung me from her holiday in Australia to confirm our wedding - couldnt do enough to help! I wouldnt worry about not hearing much from them for now - we booked in October and its only in the last couple of weeks that we have had regular contact from Cheryl who is one of their wedding planners (she is also lovely!) - they have confirmed all our dates for the meetings and getting the legal things done so feeling organised on that front!

I've never been to Turkey before though! What is Olu Deniz like? We are staying in the Noa Sun City Holiday Village.

We originally booked through Thomas Cook but we werent happy with where they hold their weddings so cancelled and went through Moira - so glad we did!!

Are you having the singing duo as part of your package? Cheryl emailed me through a playlist of their songs to choose from the other day - let me know if you'd like to see it!

I havent seen that many pics of real weddings in Olu Deniz so a bit scared about that but I think Turkey is becoming a popular place - Moira was very busy around the dates we are getting married so that put me at ease in the sense others are getting married out there!! xx

MRST2B, May 16, 2010
  6. SnugglesGirl

SnugglesGirl

Well we have only spoken to Moira once so far....the day we booked the wedding and recently she has emailed to say that we will be dealing more with Cheryl (although we probs wont hear for a while as we are a year off).....

I have only been to Turkey once....Olu Deniz last September...we got engaged there and since then decided to book the wedding there....its a lovely resort...very picturesque and relaxed.....we had a lovely week there and the resort is a nice size so you will get to see your wedding guests around and about quite easily....

I think we are having the singer duo? I think they are included in the package arent they? We have a dj and disco at the reception too...would love that list of songs yes....

Really good to hear people who have booked with the same company and also marrying on the same terrace...will be great to hear how your wedding goes before mine.....

Just on the wedding dress hunt at the moment....3 shops down and 1 more to go (for now) think I may have found what I want yesterday but just want to be positive..xxx

SnugglesGirl, May 16, 2010
  7. SnugglesGirl

JoJo80

Hi Ladies

Just wondering how your weddings had gone? I am on the verge of booking the Paradise Gardens package with Moira who has been really helpful, but I have been onto Trip Advisor looking at reviews and they have freaked me out! some of them are real horror stories. The reviews are from 2008 but theres nothing on there since so it may be that management has changed (I hope) Can anyone put my mind at rest?

Thanks

Jo x

JoJo80, Oct 18, 2011
  8. SnugglesGirl

Becky

Hi JoJo80, welcome to the forums!

SnugglesGirl got married earlier this year, and you can read her wedding report here. I hope this helps!

When are you thinking about getting married?

Becky, Oct 18, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question