New Wedding Business Name. Help?

Discussion in 'Best Buys and Bargains' started by Alicia_Leoni, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Alicia_Leoni

Alicia_Leoni

Hello I got married 11 days ago, I have wanted to and looked up so much info, but here goes. I am starting up freelance wedding coordination business, which will Involve venue decor ie sashes center pieces etc, favors, chocolate fountain, candy cart/table, candy floss cart, sweety bags, trees etc. and buffet service in the future. its not just for weddings but all events. also in the future would think about bouncy castles etc for children, princess parties. So i am looking for a name for my business. I know it's probably something that should just come to me but any of you ladies have any lovely ideas?? I have a couple of ideas but sometimes you need a little help to pick your brains, obviously I don't want something too wedding like 'happily ever after' Thank you in advance xxx

Alicia_Leoni, Jul 2, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. Alicia_Leoni

Becky

Congratulations! How was your day? :)

Can't think of a good name just now, but I'll have a think and get back to you!

Becky, Jul 4, 2014
    1. Advertisements

3. Alicia_Leoni

Alicia_Leoni

thank you, it was such an amazing day I wouldn't have changed much! Honey moon was HOT ha. Since posting we have decided on the name Diamonds, Sparkles, Treats And Treasures. Buying lots of things in the past couple of days to try and wow people that we are serious.

Alicia_Leoni, Jul 4, 2014
  4. Alicia_Leoni

Becky

Where did you go on honeymoon?

I like the name, although it's quite long - how about just 'Treats & Treasures'?

Becky, Jul 6, 2014
  5. Alicia_Leoni

Alicia_Leoni

turkey, but i'm not used to the heat.

hm. maybe. I would have to shorten it to make a facebook page aswel. they wont accept it that long.

Alicia_Leoni, Jul 6, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question