National Wedding Show!

Discussion in 'Planning your Wedding' started by emmatravis, Feb 26, 2014.

1. emmatravis

emmatravis

Hi all!
    I just wanted to tell everybody how much I enjoyed the National Wedding Show at London Olympia last Saturday! It was fabulous, the location, the variety of people, the catwalk, the help and advice and of course the freebies! I loved it. I definitely have a broader idea of what I want for my big day now, so I thought I would share my experience with you all and explain how important it is to go!! There are tonnes of links available online, esp via the Confetti wedding site, where they offer discounts too! (That's where I purchased mine) Have a hunt around Google! You won't regret it

Thanksssssssssssss, Emma!

emmatravis, Feb 26, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. emmatravis

Tina Aileen

I went there as well, but was one of the exhibitors. Really enjoy 3-4 days there. That was our first time exhibiting in such a huge exhibition hall. We had a chance to talk to potential clients directly and know what they really want. The atmosphere was great! We started making connection with other service providers as well. Learned a lot! We are still evaluating the result, seems it is a good one. A big thank you to the organiser!

Tina Aileen, Mar 9, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question