Name Place Cards For Sale

Discussion in 'Best Buys and Bargains' started by MrsBoucher2B2012, Jun 13, 2010.

1. MrsBoucher2B2012

MrsBoucher2B2012

Hi ladies.

At first we were going to have about 60 guest to our wedding breakfast but H2B now has his mind made up that it would be better if we could have just our close family at the wedding breakfast as we dont get to see much of them they live all over the place. There is now 30 for the breakfast making my life planning the seating a lot easier but I had already spotted a bargain and got 100 place name card.

Since it seems silly to have 70 spare cards so i am going to sell them, i thought i would offer you ladies first refusal before moving on to ebay.

At the moment they are blank plain white and pre-scored but if you want i can add detail to them to match your colours/theme.
    You dont have to have the lot but i hate to see things go to waste. I was thinking £1 for 10 decorated depending on the level detail.

So what do you think ladies?

MrsBoucher2B2012, Jun 13, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. MrsBoucher2B2012

juliak

Dani, i'd be interested in them, although you wouldn't have to decorate them. How's about £5 plus p&p on top obviously! x

juliak, Jun 13, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question