My H2B On His Stag (Incl Pics)

Discussion in 'Stag and Hen Parties' started by WelshBride, Jun 12, 2010.

1. WelshBride

juliak

Welshbride tell him not to be an attention seeker!!! Only joking, glad he didn't do any worse, though it's bad enough! I hope he heals quickly. At least he had a great time, it sounded really fun xx

juliak, Jun 15, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. WelshBride

WelshBride

Oh yeah brides!! I would most definatley recommend you insisting on your h2b having their stag doo at least 2mths before the big day!
    Not only will it give time for broken bones to heal, but also gives time for hair to grow back etc, and in my h2b case, his tan lines from his ladies swimming costume to fade:lol:

Ohhh did I mention that he also had to wear a big nappy on the last day and had to get someone to feed him baby food, which he is still picking out from his ears! and of course being dressed as a big baby also meant that the stags got to strip him naked like a baby!!

WelshBride, Jun 15, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. WelshBride

juliak

Ha ha fantastic bet not many ladies could say that about their men!
    The shaving thing is what I dread most though. Why do people think it's funny to shave off eyebrows, it makes anyone look creepy. I think i'd stop the wedding if Spence lost his hair or brows due to high jinks!! Does that make me weird?

juliak, Jun 15, 2010
  4. WelshBride

MrsApplen2be

My h2b got off lightly.....first stag out of their group of mates and I think none of them had a clue if im honest so nothing bad of any kind was done to him :) Fingers crossed for all you girls your h2b come home with hair and no broken bones x

MrsApplen2be, Jun 15, 2010
  5. WelshBride

Mrsg2b2011

Your poor h2b!!! Glad he has time to heal!! No Julias you are not weird I hate it when they shave eyebrows makes them look like ghosts!!!

Welshbride your h2b is a very good sport must say I can't imagine Mark being dresses in a nappy going down to well :) :eek: , won't suggest it to his Best Man either as they are going to Cheltenham races next March & can'y imagine a giant baby would go down to well there :lol: :lol: :lol: xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 15, 2010
  6. WelshBride

WelshBride

Its not that Leigh is a good sport its just hes stupid!! lol! Especially after hes had a good drink as well ! Oh the things hes been telling me they did. I swear if you ever go on an adults weekend to butlins and theres a bunch of crazy men from the South Wales valleys pack up your bags and leave!!!

I am glad they didn't shave his hair. I kind of knew they wouldn't coz its just not mean enough :)

WelshBride, Jun 15, 2010
  7. WelshBride

juliak

That made me chuckle Welshbride! I hope he's not looking over your shoulder reading that!!!
    :)

juliak, Jun 15, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question