My H2B On His Stag (Incl Pics)

Discussion in 'Stag and Hen Parties' started by WelshBride, Jun 12, 2010.

1. WelshBride

WelshBride

WelshBride, Jun 12, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. WelshBride

poppleminster

says links are temporarily unavailable but will keep checking. Glad they are having fun and keeping you informed!

poppleminster, Jun 12, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. WelshBride

Mrs T2B (Kel)

I was so excited :rolleyes:
    but I think your permissions are set to private (don't blame you I do on FB too!) a I can't see them

Mrs T2B (Kel), Jun 12, 2010
  4. WelshBride

WelshBride

damn I forgot about that!

Lets try again, same warnings apply lol!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WelshBride, Jun 12, 2010
  5. WelshBride

Mrs T2B (Kel)

brilliant :)
    I hope he's having a fab time
    my H2B had a good chuckle, I said don't laugh it might happen to you! [​IMG]

6. WelshBride

mrscoull2b

that is soooo funny looks like he is having a great time

mrscoull2b, Jun 12, 2010
  7. WelshBride

MrsBoucher2B2012

They are so funny god knows what my OH is going to do i have said he can do whatever he want within reasons and as long as he tells me, i dont mind if he has a stripper but i would still like to know about it. Does that make any sense? Do i sound controlling ladies?

MrsBoucher2B2012, Jun 12, 2010
    Mrs T2B (Kel) likes this.
  8. WelshBride

Mrsg2b2011

LOL looks like he is having a whale of a time & fair play to him he seems to be taking it all well too!!! Not so sure my h2b would react so well :) xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 12, 2010
  9. WelshBride

WelshBride

When I spoke to him earlier he said he had been given tasks to do. He had to get a bunch of flowers and serenade someone with them, he had to find a girl to put make-up on him ( he said everyone he asked didnt have any and they were Welsh! lol) hes also had to go swimming in the sea and look for living things in a rock pool???

WelshBride, Jun 12, 2010
  10. WelshBride

Mrsg2b2011

LOL they certainly are putting him through it aren't they!!! Poor thing lol. Just longs he is enjoying it xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 12, 2010
  11. WelshBride

Mrs T2B (Kel)

my gosh no! I said "no strip clubs or pole / lap dancing bars!" [​IMG] I said I'd cry if I found out he'd been to one .. lol [​IMG] luckily my H2B isn't that kind of guy, even after drinks!

12. WelshBride

Scarlett~lady

Just showed OH the pic's and he said 'OH NO!!' He's dreading what his friends will do to him ha ha! oh and I've said he can go to a strip club as long as they don't tell me anything about it, would drive me mad, but thats only cause we love them soo much !:)

Scarlett~lady, Jun 12, 2010
  13. WelshBride

MrsBoucher2B2012

I dont mind if he does go to a strip club, i will mind very much if he cheats on me but i know him so well he is very shy around women.

MrsBoucher2B2012, Jun 12, 2010
  14. WelshBride

Frogbitch

Considering we're getting married on the same day, it seems weird to look at pics of your man's stag night, when mine hasn't even got one at this point.
    His best man turned round the other day and said he didn't want to plan it anymore as he doesn't have phone or internet! Apart from turning up on the day, he's managed to offload all of his responsibilities. Grrr.

Frogbitch, Jun 13, 2010
  15. WelshBride

MrsBrown

My h2b has decided to go cycling somewhere very remote in scotland!! he reckons his BM Aka his brother wont be able to do anything too bad to him there!!!! mmmmmmmmmm

MrsBrown, Jun 13, 2010
  16. WelshBride

WelshBride

Our best man couldn't wait to get planning! lol!

I dont know how I would feel about him going to a strip club, hes been to one before but tried to hide it from me which made it worse! I told him before he went dont go listening to the boys that its your last chance of freedom coz if you cheat you'll have all the time in the world coz you'll be single!! lol Hes not like that anyway, even though his mates have been in the past, so I trust him, hes got more to lose than to gain anyway! :D

WelshBride, Jun 13, 2010
  17. WelshBride

Becky

Ha ha looks like he's having a great time! The tasks sound funny too :D

Becky, Jun 13, 2010
  18. WelshBride

Mrsg2b2011

MrsBoucher just see your post, god no I don't think you are controlling at all! In fact I think you are alot more lenient than alot of other women I know! I am the same as you all though H2b knows not to cheat when the time comes for his! He is no way like that anyway but I know alot of the guys who will be going on his stag do are!!! You wouldn't believe some of the stories!! Mark isn't like them though but I don't think it does them any harm to remind them how much they would stand to lose if they got carried away :D xxx

Mrsg2b2011, Jun 14, 2010
  19. WelshBride

WelshBride

I just thought I would let you all know how his stag went, as some of you may have seen my status updates!

Well on Sun (his last day) I got a phone call at about 5.30ish saying that they were just going to have a couple of cans and stay in their rooms for a quiet night, all sounds good. Then less than an hr later I got a phone call from him saying that he had fallen over while playing football and he was on his way to A&E coz he thought he had broken his wrist :eek:

And he was right! He's fractured his wrist in two places and is in a cast up to his elbow:( Hes just very lucky that the weddings not for 9wks or I may have been very angry! lol! I told him there was no need to go to extremes like that to make his speach interesting! :lol:

All jokes aside though he's fine (thank god!) and the staff at Butlins were fanastic! the first aiders went with him to the hospital and then they arranged a car to pick him up and take him back to the site :)

WelshBride, Jun 15, 2010
  20. WelshBride

poppleminster

Glad he's ok and a lesson here for us all - ensure the stag do is well in advance of the wedding! :)

poppleminster, Jun 15, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question