My Best Buy

Discussion in 'Best Buys and Bargains' started by WelshBride, May 4, 2010.

1. WelshBride

WelshBride

My best buy has got to be my bridesmaid dresses! The only way I was going to have bridesmaids was if I could find dresses cheap enough. Me and my h2b were looking in BHS one day and came across some lovely gold dresses reduced from £100 to £50, so I decided to go back the week later with one of my bridesmaids for her to have a look and try it on.
    Amazingly they were still there and had been futher reduced to just........................ wait for it..........................................................£5 each!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

I was over the moon as you can imagine and snapped 2 of them up straight away! Heres a pic

[​IMG]

WelshBride, May 4, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. WelshBride

vhc

[​IMG] [​IMG]

that's amazing!

ours is our choir and organist - free because it's our own church choir and DF is the organist (but not the one who's playing - we've got 2 organists at our church!)

vhc, May 4, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. WelshBride

Helen

omg that is a bargain! you couldn't even get the fabric for that!

Helen, May 4, 2010
  4. WelshBride

MrsApplen2be

Haha welshbride is a die hard bargain hunter.....not like me....My best bargains so far have been my favour bags for £8 for 200 thanks to ebay. Dont need 200 but I have 200.

Been really lucky though have a friend making my boquets and buttonholes so only getting wholesale prices for flowers.
    2 friends who are amateur photographers doing my pics for free, ok theyve never done a wedding before but I trust them completely, I love reprotage style pics aswel so id prefer them snapping silently than in my face all the time.
    Cousin with a design business made my invites as a present.
    been hunting for tall vases since I started planning and now have someone getting married on the 22nd of may GIVING me her vases AND mirrors as long as none get broke.

xxx

MrsApplen2be, May 4, 2010
  5. WelshBride

fall3n-ang3l

blinkin ek! you cant grumble at that [​IMG] wish i could find bargins like that.....

sarah

fall3n-ang3l, May 5, 2010
  6. WelshBride

Rustysgirl

Oh my god! They are an absolute bargain! Well done! :)

Rustysgirl, May 5, 2010
  7. WelshBride

judithjosie

I have to confess my best buy must be my sandals for the wedding - i am a bit of a bargain hunter and an ebay addict, so when i came across gold sandals - my - size - wider width - it had to be them. I put a bid in for an amount i was thinking pf paying - £25 - and kept fingers crossed - i got back a message saying i had won - and bought my new worn, Clarks sandals for 99p!!!!!!!

judithjosie, May 6, 2010
  8. WelshBride

WelshBride

WOW!! That is a bargin! I love ebay too [​IMG]

WelshBride, May 6, 2010
  9. WelshBride

MrsApplen2be

If only I could work ebay lol. x

MrsApplen2be, May 7, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question